secret hang out part 2

im so sorry for not posting this sooner!!

As Virgil and Trent's conversation kept on going, the class had ended and it was already break time. They had spent 30 ish minutes just talking to eachother, and it was time for lunch.

"Wanna sit together?" Trent asked, "I got chicken and rice, the usual." He smiled, waiting for Virgil to reply.

"Oh, yeah sure! I got chicken curry. And you always get chicken and rice. It's weird seeing you not eat it for lunch." Virgil replied, seeming excited to sit with Trent again.

"Great, let's go!" Trent said as he got up and gestured to Virgil to follow him.

At the cafeteria

As Virgil and Trent got their lunches, they were finding available seats.

"Damn it, we're late. It's so busy here." Virgil said, as he sighed.

"Oh, theres a seat right there! Let's go!!" Trent quickly walked to the seat, and Trent followed.

Virgil and Trent put their food on the table, and started eating, and Trent started to make some conversation, because. Who doesn't talk with their seatmate at lunch? (unless you don't have a seatmate, i feel bad for you guys who don't💔)

"So, is the curry good?" Trent asked, as he was still chewing his food.

"Swallow first, your spit is going all over me!!" Virgil exclaimed, he brushed off some of the spit on his shirt. "It's really disgusting!!"

Trent finally swallowed, and he chuckled. "Haha, I'm sorry"

"Well you should be!! And the curry is good, thanks for asking." Virgil replied, in a playful way. Virgil continued eating his food, and Trent seemed to be distracted at something.

Trent POV

God, hes so cute. I hope he doesn't notice I'm staring at him. I could do this all day, I mean.. if he doesn't notice I could, and I would.

"Trent? Uhm.. Hello? Are you there?"

I blinked, as I started focusing again,"Oh uh, sorry. Kinda got uhh.. lost in thought! Aha, yeah.. lost in thought." I replied, and I saw that Virgil wasn't buying it.

"Just finish your food, idiot. I know you're staring at me!!" Virgil exclaimed, as he kept eating his food.

My cheeks turned a scarlet red, and i started stuttering, "I- I wasn't staring at you! I was- I was staring at the wall. D-definitely staring at the wall."

"Uh huh, and coincidentally the wall was behind me? Liar!" Virgil chuckled, his tone becoming playful, "Just admit it, you were staring at me!!"

"Just shut up.." I replied, while blushing even more, "You're sooo annoyingg, you know that?"

"Hey, it's not my fault it was obvious you were staring at me. I know I'm handsome, just admit it!" He replied, seeming a bit annoyed.

"Fine, I admit it.. I was staring at you." I said, hesitantly. "Can we not talk about this now?" I pouted, Virgil's face looking smug.

"Okay then, I'm done. Do you want me to wait for you to finish.. or something?" Virgil asked, waiting for a reply.

"Uh- oh yeah! I forgot that we were eating.."

"You dummy!" Virgil chuckled, "Anyway, I'm gonna put the trays back. I'll come back." He walked away, leaving me alone.

That was.. embarrassing.. I continued eating my food, I don't think I'm in the mood to eat anymore... I'm just gonna throw it away. I'll have more time to talk to Virgil anyway.

Time skip, back to the rooftop.

Trent and Virgil went back to the rooftop, and they continued their conversation. They also had their first kiss!! And maybe made out. And maybe more.