mission - seriker

2 hitmen that work for the mafia gets assigned a dangerous mission. Will they succeed? Or will they get in trouble.
21:16, April 25, Tuesday.

Ikers POV

"Casillas, I'm assigning you with Ramos to kill this man. 7 million euros if succeeded." God, why do I have to be with Ramos. He is like a 5 year old, and very flirty.. But it's 7 million euros, and it's my job. "Deal." I said, hesitantly. After that Ramos also sealed the deal, we shook our hands and went out to start the mission. First, we needed to know his personal information

"Ramos, search more about him, where he was last spotted please." "Alright, he was last spotted yesterday at a bar.. And his address is apparently 2451 Shrek Street, house number 2." He was pretty good at research though, I can't lie.

Sergio POV

"Okay, there's another sighting live at a mall, we should go now." I said, I think he was impressed. "The mall is uh Sherker Mall City" "Okay, let's go." He held my hand, implying me to follow him.. Damn his hand is soft! I kinda... Want him? Mixed feelings, I guess. "We found him." He said, walking to the mall, with a disguise. "Wait here".. I had to stay outside of the mall to watch the surroundings, we still talked though, using a secret microphone of course. " I think I see him, he's going to the bathroom.. Go in now!" I ran as fast as I can to the bathroom, and there I saw Casillas being held at gunpoint, by our victim.. Shit! "Get away, or you'll he will get shot." I backed away and raised both of my hands in the air, trying to resist myself from moving forward.

"If you take 1 step forward, I'll shoot him." .. I stayed at my position for a few seconds, until I lunged at him, punching him in the nuts and took his gun, he backed away, I helped Casillas up, and he closed and locked the door. I shot at our victim twice, hiding him in a stall. We took the gun, washed our hands and ran away.

"Ramos.. Thank you" Iker said, facing Sergio. "Casillas.. I have something to say." I wanted to stop myself, but a part of me said no. "Casillas.. I think, I think- I like you! I like everything about you, your personality, your looks, but I know you probably don't like me back but-" I was interrupted by him pulling me closer and kissing me, I didn't want this moment to stop, but we had to breathe. He pulled away first, before saying "I like you too Ramos. Even though you sometimes are annoying, and act like a 5 year old, but it's okay.." Excuse me?? But I didn't care, all I wanted to do was be with him, be with Iker. We went back to the boss, and we shared half of the money. "I love you, Ramos" "I love you too!" It was the very very best best mission of my whole career, thanks to him.

sorry this was kinda late because I went to a mall, my family members house, and back at my house at like 10:00 so that's why👍👍👍👍👍and I had no motivation on this so it's kidna bad