IY...F Chapp 15-- Beautiful Sound

Guys I've had a terrible couple of weeks

this is what came out of it... dont judge...

Comment fan vote

it would mean a lot to me...and perk up my bad weeks(:

Chapter15

Ryan's POV

I couldn't believe it. Matthew, of all people, Matthew. My father's best friend, and murderer. That's right, the reason I'm alpha at such a young age was because of this son of a bitch. He had been jealous of my parents being mated together, because he had fallen for my mother as they all grew up together.

The night she told him she was in love with my dad was when he started to become suspicious, even to my father. He distanced himself, became moody all the time, even refused to go to my dad's Alpha ceremony because he was extremely envious of my father.

After my parents had me was when he started to go bad, he was caught for multiple things like theft and battery to a guy badmouthing him. Every time though my mom and dad would bail him out, because they trusted him loved him even. Then Clayton came into the picture, and he got even shadier, disappearing for weeks on end.

The night my mom brought Susan home from the hospital was the night he snapped. He killed fourteen fellow pack members before running off into the night. Two of the four were my parents. I had been eight at the time, having enough sense to grab Clayton and Susan and hide in the panic room. I will never get the image out of my brain of when I stepped outside of the room to find a massacre of bodies littering the floor. 

Not only did this bastard take my parents, but he now he had to take Cass. I took one last look at Cass, feeling my soul rip at the thought of never seeing her smile again, before standing and facing my worst nightmare. One glimpse of his smirk set me off as I launched myself at him, my intent to kill. 

I tackled him to the ground as a wolf and within two seconds he had me kicked off as I saw him shift into his form. Before he got the upper hand I tackled him again snapping wildly with my jaws, getting only his ear. I felt him claw at my vulnerable stomach slashing the soft skin open. I let him, knowing as soon as I was done I was going to go home to Cass. He struggled out from under me as we circled each other. It was more of a semi-circle, as I wouldn't have let him anywhere near Cass. Through with his games I lunged and faked to one side, psyching him out before landing on his back snapping his spinal cord. I winced at the loud snap it made, but flipped him over and putting his neck in my jaws. I locked eyes with him, as his espression softened. 

*Mary, please forgive me*

I hesitated as my mom's name sounded in my head through his mental voice. All the horrible things he had done, and most importantly Cass, came flooding back into my head. Cass, who was such a beautiful perfect person, now lying cold on the floor. Wolf instincts came to me as his fury over his mate surfaced, he made the easy decision. In one, swift move He got his revenge. Matthew's head dropped limply to the floor, as my energy left me. I quickly shifted back and gathered Cass in my arms, wanting to stay here forever.

Until something caught my attention. The most beautiful sound in my world.

Cass' heartbeat.

***

yay! shes not dead!! haha I betcha knew it! haha so this story is coming to an end, only sweet sappy stuff left(: