Overprotective Fools

(Cass)

'I love you Cass, and I'm so sorry about what I said before I knew you. If you had been in my life before, I would've never have even thought those things, believe me. I know how bad I hurt you and from now on I'll always try and make it up to you, because you deserve someone good and worthy. Thats who I'm going to be for you. Please forgive me for the things I've said.' I saw his cute little wolf face turn into a serious somber one. I think he actually thought that I would refuse his apology.

I made sure I was looking into his eyes when I jumped up, nipped his ear, and ran back to the pack house. I could feel Ryan's eager steps following me as I loped into the house, I quickly shifted (thankfully my slip had stayed in place covering up my 'bits') and before I could take my first breath as a human, I felt strong arms wrap possessively around me.

"If you ever do anything that sexy again little mate, I'll have to throw you down and worship you." He said in a husky voice, I could hear the desire in it. He kissed my head and let me go partially, only holding onto my hand, as we walked into the dinning hall.

I saw Naiomi and her mate in he corner of the room, and watched as she laughed at something he said. I walked over to them with Ryan in tow, and stopped right in front of her. He eyes silently asking if everything was okay, as she reached out to give me a hug. She stopped short when Ryan growled a bit, and I saw Cayden eyes narrowed and tense his shoulders.

Niaomi and I rolled our eyes as we both swatted our mate's arms.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" they both complained.

"For being over-protective fools" I answered, leading Naiomi away before they could stop us. We needed some serious girl time. Soon. Before I could drag her outside Alec got infront of us.

"Cass, can we talk?"

***