Chapter 199 A blind date with ulterior motives (2)

The war of words in Wangdao Cafe was finally interrupted by the sound of a door opening in the private room.

Everyone looked around and saw Shang Delong, the leader of the Longyue Superpower Group who was the first to be invited in, retreating out and turning back to pray to the people inside: "Miss Yanyan! I just gave in to you. , give me another chance! I promise I won't lose to you again!"

"Okay, let's go quickly! Don't make our lady unhappy! Next, we invite Captain Liu of the Nanfeng Superpower Group!" A voice dismissed Shang Delong impatiently, and then called out the name of the next person to enter. .

"Hey! Come on, come on!" Captain Liu ran over after hearing the call. Passing by the crying Shang Delong, he raised his eyebrows proudly and said sarcastically: "It came out in less than five minutes. Just in time for your cup You can still drink your coffee while it's hot!"

Shang Delong gritted his teeth: "Liu, don't be complacent. If you can, just survive five minutes!"

boom!

With a muffled sound, the door closed again, and the situation inside could not be seen at all.

Zhao Kuiwen tilted his head and looked at Shang Delong, curiously asking about the situation: "What's going on, brother? Isn't it a blind date? Why is there still a win or loss? Tell me, what did Miss Yanyan ask?"

Shang Delong sat back in his seat angrily, raised his head and drank the cup of coffee in front of him, and sighed: "Hey! I have never seen such a blind date. As soon as I entered, they didn't ask me whether I had a house, a car, or how much I had. Crystal Core, when she came up, she asked me if I could arm-wrestle, and she insisted on letting me do it once with her. If I win, she will agree to marry me!"

"You lost in the end?"

Shang Delong looked at him sideways: "Who would have thought that a girl like her has such strong hands? I was just careless!"

"Pfft!" Zhao Kuiwen couldn't help laughing, "Who doesn't know what Miss Yanyan is capable of? Stop making excuses for your incompetence!"

"you!"

"Okay, you two! This is not a fighting arena. If you disagree, you can compete. It will not be good for anyone to cause trouble!"

Sun Tengfei interrupted the two of them. He had already expected that this blind date would not be that simple. Not to mention that all the blind dates were gathered together and called one by one to meet. This scene was weird and exaggerated!

The character of that woman is really hard to figure out. Even if they meet, she will never act according to common sense. The house, car, crystal core, and the daughter of the mayor will be dismissive. Naturally, the person you want to marry must have superior strength, otherwise the Hong City The elder would not use his own daughter as a seducer!

"Huh! Then I won't be in a hurry and leave. I'll wait to see your jokes!" Shang Delong folded his arms and sat down on the chair, tilting his chin towards Zhao Kuiwen. Everyone had already figured out their level, but he still didn't believe in this surname. Zhao's can twist that chick inside!

Squeak! The door rang again, and everyone looked in surprise. They saw Captain Liu, who had just entered a few minutes ago, walking out with a dark face. When he caught a glimpse of their eyes, he snorted angrily and said displeasedly: "What are you looking at?" ! I can't wait any longer! Marry whoever you love!"

After that, he waved his hand and called his people, and then walked out of the coffee shop in a dejected manner, leaving everyone confused. He wouldn't be so virtuous if he lost in an arm-wrestle, right?