Chapter 191 The part about asking for money was cut out

Mr. Xiao, who had always been indifferent to fame and wealth and regarded money as nothing, suddenly turned into a fussy debt collector. The moment his noble head was lowered, the reaction and digestion time of the Xiao family doubled!

"I'm done!" Xiao Huaizhou raised his eyes and glanced at everyone present.

His words seemed to press a play button, and the petrified people suddenly came back to life!

Xiao Qinian was the first to exhale. He did not answer Xiao Huaizhou's words or look into his eyes. Instead, he waved to Lao Mo: "Come on, come on! My legs are a little numb, please help me go upstairs!" Xiao Yi said Since he and Huaizhou are together, it is true that there is no need to prepare a room anymore, but I have to go through the things prepared for Yi Bao in person before sending them to Huaizhou's room!"

Lao Mo hurriedly came over to help: "Yes, let's go there right now! Slow down!"

Xiao Qinian walked upstairs without looking back, and kept muttering: "Isn't the bed in Huaizhou's room a little too small? Let's change it to a bigger one! All his gray bedding must be changed." Take it off and replace it with something brighter and more cartoony! Xiao Yi likes it!"

Lao Mo: "Okay, okay, I'll have someone change it!"

Walking up to the second floor and turning around the stairs, Xiao Qinian suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. Why did this kid suddenly become obsessed with money? He had to go back quickly to check the money he had saved up all his life! This kneeling is intended to empty out his family wealth!

Huai Ming, Huai Qing, Huai Zhou, and Xiao Yi, the four children were really going to kill him!

Qiao Yi: ...His grandpa seems to have forgotten something! Selective amnesia?

"Ahem! Since there's nothing else, I'll leave first. The military department still has something to do!" Xiao Lifeng stood up immediately. His father had already left, so why should he hold on!

However, he had to go back first and ask Staff Wu to check how many points he had saved in his general account. His two sons hadn't even thought about the money in their hands, so how could they be targeted by his nephew?

Is this asking for lucky money? He also has a share of what his eldest and second brothers have, so does he also get a share of his family property?

"Dad! Wait for me! Take a ride! I'm going to the military headquarters too! That third child, Xiao Yi, I have to evacuate in case of emergency. Let's talk another day! By the way, congratulations!"

Xiao Huaiming hurriedly chased him out. He always lost bets, so why did that kid get exposed? How embarrassing!

Also, if this matter is reported to the second child, how can we quarrel with him if we can’t protect everything!

He has to go home later. All his savings are in the hands of his mother. What can he do to get some of them out? After repaying the debt, he still has to prepare a share of the money! Double portion! His third brother is just a bastard!

Before Qiao Yi could wave goodbye, most of the people in the living room had left. He turned to look at his third brother, who was staring at his two fathers with his arms folded, not knowing what he was thinking!

Xiao Lixun and Si Chengli had already begun to make tacit eye contact while staring at each other.

Xiao Lixun: "Can the new year's money still be paid back?"

Si Chengli: "If your son wants to make up for it, he must make up for it!"

Xiao Lixun had a toothache: "What is the bride price? Have you prepared it?"