Chapter 175 Mutated Animal Foreign Aid Group

Qiao Yi has been lamenting that his second brother and Qin Ye arrived just in time. R city is about to be rebuilt. They need too many things. It just so happens that they have accumulated a lot of crystal cores, which can be exchanged for useful things!

Base construction cannot be carried out without reliable people keeping an eye on it. The arrival of Xiao Huaiqing and Qin Ye is tantamount to loosening their bonds!

After explaining, everyone went about their business. Xiao Huaizhou also had a lot of things to resolve before leaving, so he didn't stick with Qiao Yi!

Naturally, Qiao Yi wanted to put his ideas into practice, so he woke up Mr. Shan unceremoniously: "Old man, work is about to start in City R. Third brother and I are going back to City B. During the time we left, , I’ll leave the base to you to guard!”

Qiao Yi almost couldn't help laughing when he saw his third brother's masterpiece on Shan Lao's chin. It was a neat three-strand braid without a bow, but the tail of the braid was tied with a knot that was very strong and difficult to untie. It should be a technique only used by special forces!

"Hey! I've only been away for two days, and I have to look after your house again!" Mr. Shan yawned and sighed. There are people all over the mountains and plains, so why do you still have to look after your house?

"My second brother and the others are in charge of us, so just help take care of those mutated animals and plants. Also, I plan to summon more mutated animals, some of them will be sent to the hunting ground to help, and some of them will go to R City to search for zombies tonight. You Help me check it and see what else can be released!"

Qiao Yi provided support from both inside and outside the city, so as not to cause too much noise in the city and attract the zombies from outside back.

"Are you going to let it out again?"

"Well, time is tight and there is nothing we can do. Please help me!" Qiao Yi had a very nice attitude when asking for help.

"Okay, okay, get it done as soon as possible so I can catch up on my sleep!" Shanlao reluctantly agreed, shouting every day to catch up on his sleep, but it never came true. What can he do if he doesn't agree? Just pamper the person Black Jade chooses!

"Great, I knew you would agree. Old man, you are so kind to me. I will let you sleep well when I come back!"

Qiao Yi said and gave him a big hug excitedly. The patron saint is reliable. With him, everything can be done with twice the result with half the effort!

"Okay, I understand, you can just summon them when the time comes! By the way, if there are too many things out, problems will easily arise. Let your people take care of themselves and don't actively provoke them!"

"Yeah, I'll tell them. By the way, you have to take care of Sanbengzi for me and don't let it use its energy casually!"

Qiao Yi couldn't do anything about Sanbengzi for the moment. Whether it was placed in a hunting ground or left in the mountains, it would easily lose control and emit energy when it was excited, and it would attract zombies endlessly. In that case, the city would never be emptied, and it was possible that The city is full of zombies again!

It's not realistic to take it away in the space. There are too many things and supplies in his space, as well as crops. If you put it in, a thief will tear the house apart. You don't have to guess what the outcome will be!

Shan Lao had a headache when he mentioned that furry child. How come the big trouble he had finally pushed out was back in his hands? Can it be controlled by him? Boy, you are really big-hearted!