Chapter 146 Erha and Sanbengzi

The reason why Xiao Huaizhou proposed to keep Erha was because he thought of the crystal nuclei that Master Hei sent to Rongan. They were really a lot of them!

At first I was wondering about the origin of these crystal nuclei, but now I see that there are so many zombies volunteering to sacrifice themselves, and there are so many mutated plants responsible for hunting and harvesting the crystal nuclei, how could the number of crystal nuclei be so small?

"Young man Xiao is right! Wouldn't it be stupid not to give up the crystal core that comes to your door? After all, we will lose a piece of land, and the other contribution will be this one! It's better than chasing zombies to hunt for the crystal core yourself. Save yourself a hundred times more effort!"

Shan Lao said matter-of-factly, then he looked at Qiao Yi and joked: "I'll just say he's pretty good! His brain just works faster than yours!"

Qiao Yi rolled his eyes after hearing this. The person he liked must be better than himself!

"Old man, stop nagging! How many crystal cores have you accumulated? Show me quickly!"

Qiao Caimi went online in a second, and he had a hunch that the crystal cores Shan Lao had saved for him could fill a cave!

"Why are the crystal core so anxious? Since you have decided to keep this guy, haha, you have to find a way to make him obedient first! Otherwise, it will really not be conducive to your construction if this continues!"

After Shan Lao finished speaking, he kindly added: "Even if you don't keep it, you may not be able to drive it away!"

He couldn't drive him away by himself. He encouraged Mr. Hei to drive that guy away but he was instigated to rebel. I wonder what tricks these two boys can use to change this messed up situation?

He came quickly, but he didn't see Xiao Huaizhou taming Erha, so when he said this, he looked at the two of them with sympathy. They were dressed like five and six at the moment, but he would face the restless one later. I don't know what the guy is like!

Unexpectedly, Qiao Yi heard this, smiled, clapped his hands, looked at Shan Lao and said proudly: "What's so difficult about this! Third brother, let him sit down, and I'll ask him if he is willing to listen to us!"

Qiao Yi believes that this Erha will not only follow the three commands of "stand, sit, and lie down". Normal dogs are more or less humane, but this dog has been specially mutated and knows how to use its own conditions to attract zombies. He knew how to feed mutant plants, and even led those mutant wolves to act together!

What does this mean? It is very smart and full of spirituality, and it must be able to communicate simply with Hei Ye like he did!

After hearing what he said, Shan Lao curled his lips in disdain. This dog did understand human speech, but it was not obedient and was quite arrogant!

These two guys think too simply! If it could be obedient, why would he be in such a miserable state every day?

But in the next second, his curled mouth opened wide unconsciously, and Xiao Huaizhou said in a deep voice, "Sit down!"

The furry kid, who was jumping high in excitement, sat obediently in an instant, wagging his tail happily and raising his head eagerly to wait for his next command.

Shan Lao felt that his hair was about to stand on edge. Except for sleeping, when had he ever seen it sit so honestly for a while?

"Good dog, sit down and don't move!" As soon as Qiao Yi said something, Erha almost jumped up again, but after whimpering twice, he hesitantly sat back down!