Chapter 64 Xiao Yi's brother is enough

The two of them are within easy reach, a huge opportunity! Wang Yufan prided himself on being quick with his hands and sharp with his dagger. Immediately, a dagger appeared and stabbed Li Bowen straight in the chest!

Sooner or later, just when he was confidently waiting for Li Bowen to kill Li Bowen with one blow and blood splattered on the spot, he suddenly felt a strange force curling around the tip of the knife, suddenly changing direction and heading straight for him!

"Puff", flesh and blood swallowed the knife!

This turn was too sudden and shocking. Wang Yufan looked down at the dagger pierced into his heart with a face full of surprise. His right hand holding the handle of the knife seemed to be still pushing forward hard. He was very clear and did not intend to commit suicide. ! But why did the situation turn into one's own hands?

"You... poof!" He looked up at Li Bowen, and as soon as he uttered a word, he spat out a mouthful of old blood in pain. His eyes widened, but he still gritted his teeth and asked in pain: "How, how is it possible?"

Li Bowen looked at him with a complicated expression for a moment, and then said maturely: "Nothing is impossible!"

As he said that, he raised his hand and pulled off all the bandages on his body, revealing only the smooth and strong skin of the gunshot wound on his chest. Then he looked at Wang Yufan and said in a deep voice: "Not only am I not dead, but I am getting better." Awesome! I let you down!"

"No...uh~" At this time, Wang Yufan had difficulty breathing. He would vomit blood when he opened his mouth, so he couldn't even speak!

However, he still looked at Li Bowen reluctantly, and then lowered his eyes at the hand and blade that had betrayed its master. What was going on?

No matter how much he hates him, Li Bowen still can't bear it. Seeing how hard he is trying to figure it out, for the sake of past friendship, he just wants to let him die and let him figure it out!

So, he turned his attention to Xiao Huaizhou, who was standing in the shade, and said solemnly: "That's Young Master Xiao, a strong wind-type superpower!"

Then, he looked back at Wang Yufan and whispered: "You should rest in peace this time!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Yufan was suddenly dragged out of the car by an invisible force. The dagger was suddenly pulled out with the strength of his hand, and blood spurted out for a moment. Wang Yufan was suddenly dragged out of the car by an invisible force. Yu Fan spat out blood and didn't even come up for a breath, so he died on the spot! This time he died clearly!

Seeing the tragic death of Wang Yufan, Li Bowen was filled with emotion for a moment. He was originally a good young man, but because of his greed and selfish interests, he ended up harming others and ended up on the road of no return! What a pity!

However, after all, it was not the time to express his feelings. Li Bowen gathered his emotions and got out of the car, and then slowly walked towards Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi on the opposite side. However, when he was halfway there and saw the two people holding arms and back opposite him, he couldn't help but He stopped walking and suddenly felt that he shouldn't get off the car so quickly! oops! It seems like he can't move around casually!

Looking at his eyes, nose and heart, he could only hang his head and stop there! I thought to myself, is it too obvious to suddenly turn around and leave at this time?

As for the two people who stabbed Li Bowen in the eye, they were having a strange conversation at the moment.

Qiao Yi grabbed the big hand covering his eyes with both hands and resisted in a fit of laughter and tears: "Third brother, let go, I'm not afraid at all!" He had killed so many zombies, and the death of any one was enough to scare away the devil of the Lord of Hell. Well, what's there to be afraid of about a dead man!