Chapter 170 Qiao Yi's Little Friend

Start from the beginning

"That's true, huh? How about this, while they are busy with their business, you can go with me to the mountains and forests behind! How boring it is to wait here!"

His second brother was only busy with the handover of supplies. His third brother had already gone over, and Yang Lidong was here, so he could handle many things. It seemed that he couldn't help much, so he might as well just do whatever he was supposed to do!

If you say you want to go on a mountain patrol, then go on a mountain tour. You won’t be bored if you have the end to accompany you, and you won’t waste anything!

"Ah? Did Donor Qiao say he wanted to go into the mountains?"

"Yes, go into the mountains and have a look. You'll be back soon! Also, don't call me Qiao Donor Qiao Donor. You can call me Qiao Yi or Xiao Yi!"

Qiao Yi said, suddenly stopped, scratched his chin and looked at him, and suddenly discovered something unusual. In the end, the dusty and spacious monk's robe that he always wore disappeared and was replaced by a dark-colored monk's robe. It's a long gray wide T-shirt with a ribbon wrapped around the waist and the cuffs rolled up a few times. It's hard to tell without looking closely!

In the end, she felt uncomfortable with his appraising eyes. She pulled down the hem of her clothes with both hands and said, "My clothes are damaged. These are the clothes that the Second Young Master found for me!"

It was all the fault of that scoundrel who tore his clothes and threw them away arrogantly, and confiscated all his belongings. In the end, they had to give him his own clothes to wear, saying that they were compensation. Can't the compensation be made exactly the same?

As if he had spied something, Qiao Yi was once again alert. In the end, his relationship with his second brother was not an easy one!

He raised his lips meaningfully, and he hooked his shoulders like two good brothers, whispering: "It turns out to be the second brother's clothes. I wonder why they look so pleasing to the eye. You can ask for more from him in the future." It’s very handsome to wear!”

In fact, what he wanted to say was that he should give up the monk's robes completely. He felt that once his second brother covered him with clothes, there would be no chance to wear those monk's robes again!

Tsk tsk! Why is his second brother more sinister than his third brother!

Not letting Momo continue to blush, Qiao Yi pulled him onto San Bengzi's back and took them to the mountains for fun!

Qiao Yi is happy to have an extra little friend. As for the two brothers, we really can't let them have some free time, just let them be busy!

Therefore, when Xiao Huaizhou took his second brother back to the main city mansion, he didn't see anyone he wanted to see, so he could only take his second brother to choose a place to live in frustration!

Because there were no extra caves in the main cave, Xiao Huaizhou asked Li Bowen to reserve spare caves in each cave in advance, and he could just choose where he wanted to stay.

However, Er Shao Xiao didn't care where he would live. Since entering the dungeon, his attention had long been turned to exploring the dungeon.

Without inviting Xiao Huaizhou, he simply asked Li Bowen to be his tour guide and let him take him up and down.

He paid special attention to the areas that were under construction and renovation. He was shocked to see that the huge underground city was really being renovated as a city.

Residential areas, public areas, water supply, public toilets, lighting facilities with supernatural fire, etc. are all available. It is completely different from the primitive and dark caveman's life he originally imagined!

"Is this the original structure of the dungeon? Did the earth-type superpowers dig out a lot more?"

Xiao Huaiqing still found it unbelievable. It was not building a mausoleum. Did the ancients take the wrong medicine and then dig out such an underground city with great difficulty? Was it to avoid some disaster?

Li Bowen couldn't help laughing after hearing this: "Second Young Master, this is the original appearance of the underground city. It has not been expanded at all! It is already big enough. If we continue to dig deeper and expand, it may not be suitable for us to live!"

"Ah! I don't know what kind of luck this kid Xiao Yi got to find such a good place! It was built for the end of the world!"

Xiao Huaiqing couldn't help but sigh at Qiao Yi's good luck. After looking around, he was 100% convinced that the establishment of a safe base here was the right place for the Xiao family!

Moreover, he always felt that there was a unique atmosphere on this mountain, and he deeply doubted whether this was the fairy mountain blessed land often mentioned in mythological dramas, the kind that can become an immortal if it absorbs enough spiritual energy...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com