Chapter 43

NO ONE'S POV

In the cozy living room of Sana's house, Momo and Sana sat on the plush sofa, surrounded by the soft glow of dimmed lamps. Momo poured a glass of wine for Sana, her best friend who had just gone through a painful breakup.

Momo handed the glass to Sana, her eyes filled with concern. "Here, Sana, take it slow," she advised gently.

Sana looked at the glass for a moment, her eyes brimming with tears. She took a sip and sighed. "I can't believe it's over, Momo. I thought we were going to get married someday."

Momo reached out and placed a comforting hand on Sana's shoulder. "I know, Sana. It's tough, but I'm here for you. We'll get through this together."

As the night wore on, the two friends continued to talk and sip their wine. Momo shared funny stories and reminisced about their adventures together, trying to bring a smile to Sana's face. Sana, though, kept refilling her glass, the pain of her breakup weighing heavily on her heart.

With each glass, Sana's words became more slurred, and her laughter more unsteady. Momo grew increasingly worried, realizing that Sana was getting drunk faster than she'd anticipated.

"Momo," Sana hiccupped, swaying slightly on the sofa, "I miss her so much. Why did she have to leave me?"

Momo's concern deepened, and she gently took the wine glass from Sana's hand. "Sana, maybe it's time to stop drinking for tonight. You've had enough."

But Sana was beyond reasoning, tears streaming down her face as she hiccupped again. "No, Momo, I need this. I need to forget."

Momo sighed and hugged her friend tightly, trying to provide the comfort Sana desperately sought.

Momo couldn't do anything but to watch the love of her life be hurt. Sana was completely drunk, and didn't know what she was doing.

Minutes had passed ambefore Sana broke the silence.

"Mo... " Sana called her.

"Yeah?"

Sana stare at Momo intensely, as if she was seducing her best friend.

"I'm gonna do something and I want you to stop me" Sana said that sends confusion to Momo.

"What do you mea-" Momo couldn't finish what she was saying when she feel a lips crashing into hers.

It was Sana's.

Momo's eyes widened and broke the kiss immediately. "Sana, what are you doing" Sana stood up from the couch they were sitting on.

"Let's do it, mo. You love me right?" She asked. Momo just nodded her head. Sana's boldness caught her completely off guard.

"I-I do, but you're drunk Sana. I don't want to take advantage of you" Momo said and look up to look at Sana.

"Come on momoring, you don't want me now?" Sana asked seductively, Momo gulped hard

"What are you saying, you're completely drunk Sana. Let's go to your room"

Momo came closer to Sana and held her hands, "let's go" She said

"Carry me, momo-yah I can't walk" Momo sigh and carried Sana in bridal style. She walk upstairs and laid Sana down to her bed.

She was about to get up well Sana pulled her for a kiss, "fuck me, please" Sana said between their kiss. Momo's widen, She was taking every self-control Momo has.

Momo didn't kissed back at first but she couldn't resist Sana, she was her first love after all. The was passionate, but within a second it turns into aggressive one.

Their lips pressed together. Momo's plump lips felt so good against Sana's own. Their lips parted when Momo pushed Sana, "sana this is wrong, l-let's just forget what happened" Momo said feeling guilty

Sana just smiled and drift off to sleep, she completely not aware of her actions.

Momo went straight to the bathroom and wash her face, knowing that she made a wrong move.

She and Yuna still have something, she couldn't just kissed Sana like that. She feels like she's cheating on Yuna.

She went to sana's room and kneeled down, Momo tuck sana's hair strand behind her ears. She then kissed sana's forehead and left the room.

Momo left sana's house.