Chapter 5

MOMO'S POV

I trudged along the sidewalk, my backpack weighing heavily on my shoulders. It had been a long day at school, and all I wanted to do was go home and relax. But as I turned the corner onto my street, my eyes caught something that made my heart sink.

My best friend, Sana, was getting into a car with Tzuyu. I stopped in my tracks and watched as the car drove away. I felt a pang of jealousy and anger, even though I knew I have no right to feel that way.

As the days passed by, Sana and Tzuyu started hanging out more often. They would study together after school and go to the movies on the weekends. I felt left out, it used to be us back then.

I could only watch from afar as the two started developing their feelings towards each other. I could tell that Sana was happy with Tzuyu.

I could see it in the way Sana's eyes would light up when Tzuyu entered the room. I was jealous because I wanted to be the one who was making My Sana smile and laugh... "My Sana" i laugh at my stupidity "she wasn't even mine, pabo Momo-yah"

I had always hoped that Sana would feel the same way, but now it seemed like Sana proved me wrong. I tried to hide my feelings, but it was getting harder and harder to be around Sana.

I could feel my heart breaking every time I saw them together. So I decided to start distancing myself from Sana to avoid hurting myself more.

NO ONE'S POV

Sana noticed that Momo had been avoiding her and asked her what was wrong. "Momo can we talk?" She said as she stop momo from walking towards the dance room

"Sana, why do you need something?" Momo asked as if they weren't close friends

Sana was so confused, she didn't know what she did wrong to receive this kind of treatment from her best friend.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did i do something wrong?" As she walk closer to her best friend and held her hand

"What are you talking about sana? I'm not avoiding you, i'm just busy with school stuff" Momo's acting like she didn't know what Sana's talking about.

Momo couldn't bring herself to tell Sana the truth, so she made up an excuse about being busy with schoolwork.

Sana sighed, "Are you sure? You can tell me everything momoring. Now can i get a hug from my best friend?"

Sana could tell that something was off, but she didn't want to push Momo to talk about it if she wasn't ready.

Momo could only smile at her.