Chapter 3

NO ONE'S POV

Momo and Sana literally spend elementary days together, they were inseparable. They did everything together, from joining the dance club to studying for exams together.

They enjoy each other's company, well most likely to Momo. She loves spending time with Sana, she didn't know what she's feeling when she's with her.

Momo is confused, she's still a child back then and not aware about what she's feeling inside her.

They're now in their 8th grade, Momo didn't expect that thier friendship will last this long.

She was grateful to have a friend like Sana, but there's a thing inside her that's makes her really confused.

She feel things that she shouldn't, she's still figuring things out.

One day, while they were sitting in Sana's room doing homework, Sana turned to Momo and said, "I have something to tell you."

Momo looked up from her textbook, curious. "What is it?"

"Can you promise me one thing?"

"Sure, you're making me nervous Sana" momo said as she laughed

Sana hesitated for a moment before finally blurting out, "Can you promise me not to fall in love with each other."

Momo was taken aback. "What? Why not?"

Sana took a deep breath before explaining, "I don't want to risk losing our friendship. You're the most important person in my life, and I don't want to mess that up by dating you and then breaking up."

Momo was hesitating but she nodded slowly, understanding where Sana was coming from. She felt the same way about their friendship.

They had been through so much together and had always been there for each other. She didn't want to lose that either.

From that day forward, they made a pact to never let romantic feelings get in the way of their friendship. They still spent every day together, but they were careful not to cross any lines.

They went on group dates with other friends, and when they talked about crushes, they made sure they were talking about other people.

Momo had been feeling strange things inside her whenever she was around Sana. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something about Sana that made her heart race and her palms sweat.

Momo was too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone, but she knew she needed to seek advice from her closest friends.

She has 3 more friends, except for Sana. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Jihyo. Jeongyeon is the oldest among the group but she's the naughty one along with Chaeyoung.

Jihyo is the mother of the group, among her members she's the only one without a thing down there, it doesn't bother her though. She's comfortable being around with her friends and it doesn't make her different from them.

Sometimes they baby their Jihyo, their overprotective when it come to her. Chaeyoung is the youngest but she treat Jihyo like a little sister.

MOMO'S POV

One day, during lunch break, I gathered my friends Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo to share what i'm feelings. I took a deep breath and said,

"Guys, I need to talk to you about something. I've been feeling strange things inside me whenever I'm around Sana. I don't know what to do about it, and I'm too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone else."

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Jihyo exchanged a quick glance, then turned their attention back to Me. "What do you mean by strange things?" Jeongyeon asked, looking concerned.

I hesitated for a moment before answering. "I don't know, it's like my heart races whenever she's around. And sometimes, I feel like my stomach is full of butterflies. It's weird, and I don't know how to explain it."

Jihyo smiled knowingly. "Momo, I think I know what you're talking about. You're experiencing a crush."

"A crush?" I repeated, looking confused.

"Yeah," Chaeyoung chimed in. "It's when you have strong feelings for someone, like a mix of attraction and admiration."

"No, no. It can't be, maybe i'm just confused. I like her as a friend that's it" I said, still trying to process everything

This can't be true, I swore to Sana. I can't break my promise, I took a deep breath before continuing "But why Sana? I mean, we've been friends for a long time, and I never felt like this before."

Jeongyeon grinned. "That's how crushes work, Momo. They can happen at any time, even with someone you've known for a long time. It's just a matter of the right circumstances and timing."

I sighed heavily, feeling confused about what's happening and what i'm feeling. "So, what should I do? I don't want things to be weird between me and Sana."

Jihyo spoke up. "I think you should try talking to Sana about your feelings. Maybe she feels the same way, and you can explore these new feelings together."

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. "Or, if you're not ready to talk to her yet, you could just take it slow and see where your feelings take you. There's no rush."

I was super confused, I don't want to break my promise to Sana. But the things my friends just said makes a lot of sense to me, i set aside my thoughts when we heard the bell rang.

The lunch break is done, we needed to go back to our respective classes. "Thanks guys, i really appreciate it" i said we walked separately