Chapter 38

NO ONE'S POV

As the last day at their field trip here in campground unfolded, excitement and a tinge of melancholy filled the air.

The imminent return to school hung over everyone's heads like a rain cloud, but for now, they were determined to make the most of their remaining moments in the great outdoors.

Amidst the hustle and bustle of packing bags and sharing laughs, one figure stood out.

Sana, usually vibrant and full of energy, seemed to carry a heavy weight on her shoulders.

Her gaze wandered pensively, lost in the memory of what had transpired the previous night with Momo.

The events replayed in her mind like a broken record, each replay only intensifying her uncertainty and confusion.

Sana had believed that Momo's heart was hers alone, but the events of that night had thrown everything into disarray.

The confidence that had once defined her demeanor now crumbled, replaced by a jumble of emotions that she struggled to understand.

Her friends, ever perceptive, couldn't help but notice the change in her. Nayeon, Mina, and Jihyo exchanged meaningful glances, silently deciding that someone needed to approach Sana and offer a listening ear.

Jihyo, with her gentle nature, stepped forward and joined Sana as she gathered her belongings.

A soft smile graced her lips, though her eyes carried genuine concern.

"Hey, Sana," she began, her tone casual but caring. "You seem a bit off today. Is everything okay?"

Sana looked up, her guard momentarily faltering. She took a breath, conflicted about whether to share her inner turmoil or to keep it hidden.

The urge to confide in a friend was strong, though, and she finally admitted, "I'm just... dealing with some things."

Jihyo nodded understandingly, her presence a comforting anchor for Sana. "You know, we're here for you, right? Whatever it is, you don't have to go through it alone."

Sana offered a small, appreciative smile. "Thanks, Jihyo. I'll be okay, really."

Jihyo's eyes held a mixture of sympathy and encouragement. "Remember, we're heading back to school soon, and a fresh start might be just what you need."

Nayeon and Mina joined them as their conversation continued, though she didn't tell them what actually happened she's not ready yet.

All of the emotions was still fresh she needed some time, the weight on Sana's shoulders seemed to ease just a bit.

Her friend's kind words and genuine concern acted like a soothing balm, reminding Sana that she had friends who cared deeply for her well-being.

As the minutes ticked away, the bus's arrival drew near. Sana's mood didn't entirely lift, but the warmth of her friend's support helped her find a glimmer of hope amidst the emotional turmoil.

They needed to get out of the tent now 'cause their teacher whose in-charge of looking at them is calling them now.

Her friend's get out of the tent first before her, she still need to get dressed. Their conversation earlier eat her time getting dress

As soon as she gets out, the tent in front of her synced opens when she got out. She look who's the person but all of people she can walk out with, God gave her the person she didn't want to see today

It was Momo, the latter smile at Sana and get her bags out of the tent. "Hi..." The latter greet, sana smile weakly and didn't bother to answer she get her bag out of the tent like the person in front of her did