Chapter 6

SANA'S POV

We're in Momo's house, after our talk earlier I thought of hanging out with Momo today like we used to.

I noticed that Momo distant herself from me these past few days, She's clearly denying it but I just didn't force her to tell me the truth.

We never hide anything from each other,,, well at least that's what I thought. Somethings was off with momo these days and I wanted to know why.

Momo live alone her parents We're really busy about managing their business, and she hated them because of that. She's thankful because everything she wants, she gets so easily.

But she didn't want anything other than her parents attention, love and care. Sure they give Momo what she wants but that's not Momo wanted, She wants to experience love from her parents.

Momo she one of the richest person i know, she even owns a expensive cars but she rather walk with me than using her car. And that's one of the reason why i love my best friend very much.

She's super protective and will surely give you anything you wanted, she sometimes spoil me.

We're in her room, watching Netflix I was cuddling with her. Her muscular arms was my pillows, her fingers plays with my hair and I love it so much. We do this all the time before, I was laughing at the series we We're watching when I suddenly got an idea

My friends and Momo's friends never met, I was thinking if we could all hangout together tonight. Besides tomorrow is Saturdays

"Momoring?" I called her softly

"Mmm?"

"I was thinking of something. Our friends haven't met before right? I wanna hangout with them tonight, is it okay if we gathered here?" I said as i looked up to her

She was just staring at me and smiled "Sure, that sounds great actually. My friends wanted to meet yours a every long time but didn't have the chance because of their hectic schedule as well" she explains

She stand up and get her phone, lemme just call them" Momo said as i nodded

I take my phone as well to call my friends and tell them to come over, i sent them the address and they say they will be here soon.

MOMO'S POV

I was on my phone contacting my friends telling them to come to my house, Jeongyeon said she didn't want to come cause she's still finishing her school works. I tell her that Nayeon is gonna be here, She instantly change her mind.

She was having a crush with sana's friend for a long time now, i didn't even know she was capable of having a crush with someone.

She's very busy with her studies plus she always playing basketball, who knows she likes someone. We're a member of basketball team in our school, we join just to have something to waste our time with.

The call ended and they will be here in no time.

"They coming over" I said to Sana who's watching me talking with my friends, she smiles, i could die right now.

She sits and took her phone again "Momoring, can Tzuyu come over as well?" I feel my blood boiling when she mentions her

But of course I didn't make it too obvious. I nodded and simply said, "Sure"

We went downstairs to wait for our friends to knock on my door, in no time i heard the doorbell rang. I immediately went to the door and open it, Sana's friends were here.

"Sana-yah" I called her. She went to the door and smiled at her friends. "Please come in, make yourselves comfortable" I said and bowed to them, they did the same and went inside my house.

They sit on the couch making themselves comfortable, "guys do you want anything? Coffee, tea, water, soft drinks? Anything?" I offered them.

The bunny looking girl spoke up, I think she's the one Jeongyeon's talking about "may i have coffee please, thank you momo-yah" I smiled and nodded. God she's adorable now i know why Jeongyeon's into her

"I'll have soft drinks please, thank you!"  The tofu looking girl said. Her smile was brighter than Jeongyeon's future.

And lastly the Penguin looking girl spoke, "I'll just have water please, thank you momoring" She gave me a bright smile. She's beautiful and face...Wow, i couldn't say anything.

I excused myself ready to get their drinks when Sana spoke up. "What about me momoring?" She pouts "Aren't you gonna ask me what I want?"

I laughed at her cuteness "Okay, want do Sana wants?" I said waiting for her answer.

"Mmm I want...you" She said as if she's seducing me, i gulped hard and laughed it off. "Come on Sana your friends might be thirsty right know" changing the topic

"Kidding momo-yah, i don't want anything yet hihi" she said as i nodded and headed to the kitchens counter and get their drinks

I came back to the couch with their drinks with me, I gave it to them. "Thank you momoring" Mina said with looking at me intensely, I nodded and smile.

"There's something about this mina" I said to myself and sit at the couch as well