Chapter 4

NO ONE'S POV

They had just started high school, and it seemed like their whole lives were ahead of them.

But time flies when you're having fun, and before they knew it, two years had passed by too quickly, and they were already in the 10th grade.

Momo couldn't believe that two years had passed by so quickly. It felt like just yesterday she and Sana had started high school, but now they were in their sophomore year, and time seemed to be slipping through their fingers.

As they settled into their new classes, Momo began to realize that she was falling in love with Sana. She finally accept the reality.

She tried to ignore the feelings at first, telling herself that it was just a phase or a passing crush.

But as the days went by, she found herself thinking about Sana more and more.

Her heart would skip a beat whenever Sana would touch her or laugh at one of her jokes. Momo knew that she was in love with her best friend, but she also knew that it was wrong.

Momo and Sana had made a pact when they were younger, promising never to fall in love with each other. They had agreed that their friendship was too important to risk over a romantic relationship.

Momo didn't want to ruin what they had by confessing her feelings, but it was becoming harder and harder to keep them hidden.

Sana had noticed that something was different about Momo lately. She had become quieter and more distant, and Sana couldn't figure out what was wrong.

She tried asking Momo about it, but Momo would just brush her off and say that everything was fine.

As they were walking home from school, Sana decided to confront Momo. "What's going on with you lately?" Sana asked. "You've been acting so strange."

Momo's heart raced as she tried to come up with a response. She didn't want to lie to Sana, but she also didn't want to risk losing her best friend. "It's nothing, really," Momo replied, trying to sound casual.

Sana didn't believe her. "Come on, Momo," she said, grabbing her friend's hand. "You can tell me anything. You know that, right?"

Momo felt a lump form in her throat as she looked into Sana's eyes. She wanted to tell her everything, to pour her heart out and confess her love.

But she couldn't bring herself to do it. "I'm just stressed about school and stuff," Momo said, hoping that Sana would buy it.

Sana didn't look convinced, but she didn't push the issue. "Okay," she said, sighing. "Just know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

Momo felt a pang of guilt as Sana squeezed her hand. She knew that she was lying to her best friend, and it was eating her up inside.

She couldn't keep this secret forever, but she didn't know how to tell Sana without risking everything.

Days turned into weeks, and Momo continued to struggle with her feelings. She tried to distract herself by focusing on school and extracurricular activities, but nothing seemed to help.

She found herself daydreaming about Sana, imagining what it would be like to kiss her or hold her hand. It was torture, but Momo couldn't stop herself from falling deeper in love.

One afternoon, Momo was sitting in the library, trying to study for an upcoming test. She was having a hard time concentrating, and her mind kept wandering to thoughts of Sana.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Sana standing there, smiling.

"Hey, I was looking for you," Sana said, taking a seat next to Momo. "What are you doing?"

"Studying obviously" Momo chuckled

Sana laughs, music in Momo's ears. "I have something to tell you" She said in excitement "what is it, faster i'm still studying"

"We all know that you can ace all the exams even if you didn't study" Sana said and rolls her eyes that make Momo smile at her cuteness

Sana spoke again, "So here's the thing, i met someone! And she's amazing" the smile turned into a serious one, Momo's eyebrows meet at the sudden statement of her bestfriend

"Who?" She asked curiously

"Her name is Tzuyu she's in the next class next to us, I've been having a crush on her since then omg and you know what she noticed me earlier! She's really nice, we're gonna meet later after class" That makes Momo angry and hurt at the same time

"How come i didn't know about this" She said in herself

"You're having a crush and you didn't even care to tell me?" Momo acting hurt even if she really is,

"i'm so sorry momoring, i'm planning to tell you sooner but you're really busy so i just tell it to you now" Sana said and hug Momo

She doesn't know what to feel, she just let her bestfriend hugged her.

"Okay i have to go now momo-yah, my second class was about to start sorry again! And i may not be able to accompany you later, Tzuyu said that She will take me home she so sweet isn't she? love you momoring" Sana giggled and left momo

"Wow.." was the only thing comes out of her mouth