Chapter 35

NO ONE'S POV

Under the clear, azure sky, the sun cast a warm glow over the sprawling campground as the first day of the school field trip unfolded.

The day had started with an air of excitement, and as the hours passed, it only grew better. Ms. Yuna, the enthusiastic and knowledgeable teacher, had meticulously planned the activities, ensuring that everyone was engaged and enthralled.

Hiking trails led the students through lush forests, the leaves rustling underfoot as they discovered hidden paths and marveled at the natural beauty around them.

Fishing by the serene lake proved equally captivating, with ripples on the water's surface reflecting the joy in their faces as they reeled in their catches.

The atmosphere was one of shared happiness and camaraderie.

Laughter and chatter filled the air as Momo and her friends, gathered in the bustling canteen.

They sat at a long table, plates of food in front of them, their animated conversations echoing against the wooden walls.

Tzuyu is with them, she's enjoying her time with her girlfriend. Momo, however, seemed a touch distant.

Tzuyu's presence, though clearly an attempt to bridge the gap between them, cast a faint shadow over the otherwise vibrant atmosphere.

Yet, the friends were determined to maintain the day's harmony.

"Momo, can you believe we're finally here? This place is amazing!" Nayeon exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with wonder.

Momo nodded, a contented smile tugging at her lips. "I know, right? It's so peaceful here, I'm definitely going back here."

Jeongyeon leaned in, her voice tinged with excitement. "Tell me if you're going back, aight? I'll go with you."

Sana giggled, her chopsticks poised over her plate. "You always wanted to be with Momo, aren't you? Sometimes it made me think that you and Momo are soulmates" She said making Momo and Jeongyeon look at each other

Jihyo chimed in, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Are you not used to it? They always like that, but they also fight each other like a little kid" Everyone laugh at her statement

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. But hey, me and Momo are swack for each other. We're both loud and good looking" Making everyone whine at her statement

"But Momo pulls a lot of girls than you" Chaeyoung said making the girl glared at her

Mina, who had been quietly observing, finally spoke up. "But honestly guys, this place is paradaise. I've been taking so many photos. This place is a photographer's paradise"

Amid the shared stories and laughter, Chaeyoung leaned back in her chair, a serene expression on her face. "I'm just grateful we have this time together. It's been a while since we had so much fun as a group."

"Aww chaeyoung is the sweetest" Jeongyeon said teasing her and everyone had to laugh

Laughter filled the air as they began to reminisce about their unforgettable high school days.

Jeongyeon, her eyes sparkling with mischief, leaned forward and said, "Do you guys remember that time Momo tried to perform a magic trick during the talent show? She pulled a rabbit out of her hat, but it turned out to be a stuffed toy!" And everyone laugh at jeongyeon's shared memory

Jihyo chuckled, her eyes squeezing as she added, "Oh, and how can we forget the time Chaeyoung convinced us that she could speak five languages fluently, only to find out she was just stringing random words together?"

The room erupted into laughter, and Chaeyoung playfully pouted, her cheeks flushed. "Hey, I was just trying to impress you all! At least I got us free desserts at that fancy restaurant."

As the giggles subsided, Sana's friends, Mina, Nayeon, and Dahyun, shared mischievous glances. Mina, her delicate features glowing with nostalgia, chimed in,

"Remember the day Sana insisted on wearing that oversized mascot costume to school? She danced down the hallway, and everyone was too shocked to react!" Jeongyeon has the loudest laugh

Nayeon playfully nudged Dahyun, who grinned widely. "And who can forget the epic karaoke battle between Sana and Dahyun? They belted out 'Bohemian Rhapsody' so passionately that the windows shook!"

Sana threw her hands up in mock defeat, her eyes twinkling. "Okay, okay, I admit it was a bit over the top, but it was all in good fun!"

The canteen was filled with affectionate teasing and joyous laughter, as each friend shared their cherished memories and recounted the moments of silliness that had cemented their unbreakable bond.

As the night continued, the stories flowed freely, weaving a tapestry of shared experiences and deep friendship that had only grown stronger over the years.

As the afternoon sun painted the sky with shades of orange and pink, the friends continued to relish in each other's company.

The canteen buzzed with energy, an oasis of joy amidst the backdrop of nature's splendor.

The first day of their school field trip had been an undeniable success, leaving Momo and her friends eagerly anticipating the adventures that lay ahead.