After Jeremiah and I'd conversation, a few hours went by and we were about to leave for the dinner. I texted Cam we were on the way, and I began texting Conrad.

I told him that I was having dinner with Cam and that I wouldn't be replying much today since it was thanksgiving. That's when I got the very late happy birthday text. He always knew my birthday was near thanksgiving, he probably just mixed up the dates.

Our conversation ended shortly after he said to have a good day and a sad attempt of an apology for forgetting my birthday.

-

"Wow this food was amazing." I say as I take my last bite of my 2nd plate. Cameron's mom smiles at me.

"So, you kids going to Brandon's party tonight?" Cams mom asks, my eyes go wide.

"How did yo-" I was cut off by her finishing, "Cam always goes to his party every year." I just nodded my head and smiled.

"My man." Jeremiah says and laughs as he holds his hand up top for Cameron to high five.

"Can we go?" I ask my mom secretly hoping she said no. I really did not want to go party tonight. I always felt out of place in them. She looks at me then to the boys and sighs then shrugs.

"Take care of her Jere. She's my only kid!" My mom says and I roll my eyes playfully. "Be back before 1! I mean it you guys. You too Cam!" My mom and Cameron's mom says.

"Yes ma'am. Whatever you say boss." The boys say and Jeremiah grabs my hand pulling me out of my chair. I wave my mom and Cameron's mom goodbye and smile.

"She has a boyfriend Jeremiah!" My mom yells as we were about to walk out I couldn't help but to laugh.

We got to Cameron's car since we took my moms car coming here.

Cameron already knew where to go for the party. "Wow you really do go every year dont you." I say to Cameron and he laughs and nods his head.

"Before we get to his house, it is BYOB, so we have to make a pit stop first." He says as he gets to the nearest gas station that so happened to be the same gas station Belly and I got drinks for our cousins beach house party.

Jeremiah looks at us and smiles as he pulls out his fake ID that actually looked real. "Behold guys. A real adult fake ID. This is what college teaches you." He says and he puts his ID back in his wallet and walks out of the car.

Within a few minutes he comes out with a number and two vodkas.

He sits in the passenger seat like how he was before. "What's that piece of paper?" I ask him curiously. He chuckles and shrugs, "The cashiers number, she gave it to me." Jeremiah says smugly.

Cameron low fives him. "Hah, nice. How much do I owe you by the way?" Cameron asks as he looks over to Jeremiah then looks back at the road.

Jeremiah shakes his head, "nah, don't worry about it man. Consider it Conrad's treat to his Allie." Jeremiah says in a pet name mocking way. He looks back at me and gives me his kid smile. I roll my eyes.

"Oh, Conrad sent you the money? Nice! How is he by the way?" Cameron asks still looking at the road.

"You can say that.. he's alright. Chillin down under." Jeremiah says and cracks a smile. I couldn't really focus on the conversation. All I kept looking at is that damn number. I also know for a fact that Conrad would never pay for Alcohol for me. I don't know why he would say that.

"Kitten.. we're here." Jeremiah says as he opens my door for me. I snap out of my trance and look down at him. He puts his hand out for me to grab but I get out of the car by myself.