11.

Julia sold the house.. neither of us even Skye couldn't believe that their mom could do that to the Fishers.

I didn't know what to think, until Belly realized that Susannah would want us to be happy on our last day at the beach house. And that's exactly what we wanted to do.

We decided to all throw a party, because that's what Susannah did when she first had the house. Forget about all of our problems, live life in the moment.

I sunbathed by the pool for the last time, while Belly and Jeremiah floated in the pool with their floating chairs.

"Allie cat, why don't you come sit with us. I'll let you sit on my lap." Jeremiah says as he drags out lap.

I look over to them and smile, "I would, but I don't want to go down like the titanic." I say to him and we all laugh. I wasn't wrong though, the floaty was only enough space for one person, and could only float less then 200 pounds. Or maybe 300.

Even though I wanted to sit on his lap, I knew that I would only be embarrassed.

After I go back to lay down on the lawn chair, I peaked my eye open to see Belly and Jeremiah about to hold hands. Jealous waved inside of me, and I looked away.

Just then Taylor comes by and asks for me, she told me that Conrad wanted me to go shopping with him. Jeremiah looked over at me, and I smiled at Taylor.

Anything to get away from Belly and Jeremiah about to touch.

"Alright. I'll be ready in 5" I say to her as I got up from the lawn chair. I walked away from the pool, then Jeremiah leaps out of his seat.

"We'll go too." He says and causes me to turn around, Taylor rolls her eyes and Belly gets out of her seat too.

-

"Alright watch and learn guys." Conrad says as he goes to try and get alcohol for the party.

He walks back instantly with no alcohol.

Then Jeremiah goes in and the same thing happens to him, he thought just because Jumper was there he thought he would get special treatment.

Belly and I looked at each other and nodded as we both decided to give it a try.

Belly told me to grab the stuff we need while she talks to Jumper.

While she was talking to him I was grabbing all the snacks and Drinks we might need.

Belly came to my side, and she was getting slushies for her and Jeremiah.

I saw the one she made for herself, then almost give Jeremiah a flavor he hated.

"Belly, Jere likes Coke and Cherry. Not blue raspberry." I say to her and she looks at me narrows her eyes and nods her head.

"I'll show you, he likes Blue raspberry." She says to me and I shrug.

"Last time he tried Blue Raspberry, he threw up all over the car." I say as I remember him riding in the back seat of my moms car during one of the thanksgivings Susannah and the boys came to visit.

After we paid for everything Jumper helped us load everything in the car.

The boys came out of the car to help us los everything in, and Belly had 2 other drinks in her hand. The one I told her to do and the one she thought he would like.

"What did you get Bells?" Jeremiah asks her as she goes to hand Jeremiah the blue drink.

He takes it and takes a sip. "I got you blue raspberry because it reminds me of your eyes." Belly says and laughs.