Chapter 100 Second Young Master Xiao Huaiqing

Start from the beginning

Thinking of this, he quickly stepped forward and pulled Qiao Yi back to him, then stopped his second brother and said, "Just say hello and that's it!"

"What's wrong? Xiao Yi finally got it back, shouldn't I take care of it?"

Xiao Huaiqing said, looked at Qiao Yi and began to reveal Xiao Huaizhou's dark history: "Let me tell you Xiao Yi, I have wanted to kiss and hug your third brother since I was a child, but he is unwilling to do so! Come back to me An over-the-shoulder throw! He is so good now because of my training, can you believe it?"

"Haha, that's it!" Qiao Yi responded happily, feeling that this is how brothers should get along with each other, they are a family that can never be separated!

"By the way, I arrived the night before yesterday. I didn't see you when I came. Yang Lidong said that you had something to deal with upstairs and didn't want to disturb you. What's going on? What were you two busy up there? Just came down? So mysterious of!"

Xiao Huaiqing finally remembered to ask about the business. Wasn't he coming here day and night just to see the two brothers he missed so much?

He couldn't even go upstairs without saying a word when he saw no one. He had been so worried for the past two days. When he saw someone coming down, he had to ask these two guys what they were doing up there.

"Uh! Third brother! It's up to you to say it!"

Qiao Yi guiltily posed the problem to the culprit who had trapped him for three days. He couldn't think of any good reason to beat him to death!

"Yes, third child, tell me, what are you busy with? You haven't gone downstairs for several days? Don't you eat or drink?"

Xiao Huaiqing couldn't stop his gossip. His third brother was always so mysterious, and this time he even brought Xiao Yi with him!

"Of course there is something important!"

Xiao Huaizhou was much calmer and replied calmly.

"Oh! Aren't you talking nonsense? How can you not show up for three days if it's not important? Come on, tell me!"

Xiao Huaiqing couldn't bear it when others tried to cheat on him, so he kept urging him to reveal the answer quickly. He heard Yang Lidong say that there should be two beauties up there, but hey, he didn't see any beauties!

"Talk about love!"

Just listen to Xiao Huaizhou say four words in a sultry voice under Qiao Yi's shocked eyes!

"Holy crap! Is it still you, Xiao Huaizhou? You can still have a relationship!"

Xiao Huaiqing was immediately startled, and then looked at him in disbelief and said in surprise: "Those two girls? No way! You are fooling around... and... you are... taking Xiao Yi with you! Three more days? Huh? You are looking for a beating. Xiao Laosan!"

Seeing that this misunderstanding was huge, Qiao Yi quickly explained: "Second brother, that's not the case, you misunderstood!"

"Xiao Yi, you don't have to speak for him. I know that I won't blame you for this. It was all his fault! Look at me if I don't take care of him for grandpa!"

The more Xiao Huaiqing thought about it, the angrier he became. As he was about to roll up his sleeves and beat someone up, he heard three people clanking down the stairs over there. When he looked carefully, it was Yang Lidong!

"Okay! You're here just in time! Yang Lidong, go and call the two girls upstairs. I must talk about this matter! You don't do business, you come here to talk about love, and you bring your little one with you. Yi, it’s absolutely crazy!”

Xiao Huaiqing's scream almost scared the souls of the three people who were going up and down the stairs. Yang Lidong, who was named, looked at him in confusion and asked in confusion: "Sister? What girl?"

"Those two girls who have been with you three young masters upstairs for three days! Go and call them down!" Xiao Huaiqing yelled again, "I want to see what kind of woman she is, who can take ten thousand years The unenlightened Mr. Xiao has lost his soul!"

Su Yue understood at the side, he was asking them for sisters Sun Feifei, so he quickly replied: "The second young master is talking about sisters Sun Feifei! They are all in Chen Fugui's space, and they are about to be taken out for processing. Are you sure you want to see them?" ?”

"What? In space? Processing? Are you... playing to death?"

Xiao Huaiqing was so shocked that he almost wanted to eat people when he looked at the two parties involved!

Qiao Yi was completely embarrassed to face his second brother, so he simply stood behind Xiao Huaizhou and let his second brother guess what he wanted!

Su Yue didn't understand, so he looked at Xiao Huaiqing and asked, "Second Young Master, maybe you misunderstood! These two have been dead for several days, where can I accompany Third Young Master!"

"Dead early?"

"Well, at least three days, they tricked us! The third young master just killed them and didn't do anything else!" Su Yue explained matter-of-factly!

But after hearing what he said, Xiao Huaiqing looked at Xiao Huaizhou with even more disbelief, and didn't dare to ask: "Then...who are you in love with?"

He saw Xiao Huaizhou glance behind him, curled his lips and said with a smile: "What do you think?"

Xiao Huaiqing was petrified in a second...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com