Morning

Obviously a different universe than the Sonya stories. Not a different timeline, a different universe.

It's time to wake up. Another day as a Special Forces officer. I woke up and felt my girlfriend on me. Cassandra Blade Cage, daughter of Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage. I never thought i'd find love at Special Forces. Cassie woke up and looked down at me. "It's time to wake up." she said. She lowered her body and kissed me. While I was shirtless in shorts, Cassie was wearing a crop top and shorts. She pulled away and rolled off me. We sat up and left the bed. I went to put a shirt on and turned to see her without a crop top on. She was clipping a bra. I froze. She was that beautiful. She turned and saw me staring. She gave a smile. "I know that stare." She said.
"I know." I told her in response. I blinked and shook my head. She grabbed my shirt and put her hands on my chest. "You're so adorable like this. Do me a favor today, try not to embarrass yourself again." She requested.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Don't let the sight of me bring you down again." She said.
"What? Cassie, the sun glaring on your sunglasses is what made Takeda take me down." I said, trying to hide a blush.
"I wasn't wearing sunglasses." She said. I already knew I was busted, so i quickly thought of a comeback. "Well, it must have been your beautiful, glowing eyes." I said with a smile. Cassie laughed and took a hand off my chest. "Okay, that was good." She said. She turned away and went to her nightstand. "Oh, by the way, we won't be doing anything together today. Sorry." She told me.
"Way to kill the mood. Any good news?" I asked.
"Yeah. You have work with my parents. Separately." Cassie told me.
"Oh boy." I said. I was okay with Sonya- i met and worked with her before, she's pretty cool- but i've never met Johnny in person before. But i know that Johnny Cage is a movie star, and i fucking LOVE his movies. Knowing that made me think he was the "fun parent" in Cassie's life, even though I'm sure she didn't pick a favorite parent. "Any words of advice with Johnny?" I asked.
"Just don't be an asshole." Cassie said. I laughed and got on the rest of my gear. She finished getting her gear on and loading her pistols. I grabbed her arm and turned her around. I kissed her before we left.