Mind Reader (Namjoon x Reader)

Începe de la început

"What if he can read my mind?" You think "that's stupid."

"Hi, I'm y/n," you beam a bright smile.

"I'm Namjoon," he awkwardly smiles back.

You guys begin planning your project. You guys had to make a model of "the perfect vacation destination". Your teacher every now and then gave you guys something more fun to do so that you'd have a chance to get to know everyone.

"Do you want to meet in the library after school? Or we could go to my ho-" he cuts you off.

"Library!" He almost yells.

"Okay?" You just assumed that he was uncomfortable with the idea of being in a girl's house.

You had never seen him with a girl before so. Eh, let's not think too much into it.

**********

You and Namjoon sit in the back of the library having a whole table to yourselves. You had gotten some materials during break and started sketching onto the board what you wanted to for the project. You lean over the table and feel a pair of eyes staring at you. You turn your head and Namjoon quick turns your head.

You imagine him standing behind you, grabbing your hips before playing it off as "trying to get a better look at the project". He makes eye contact with you his face bright red as you had been staring at him the whole time. You feel your face light up and quickly turn away.

"Um, any other ideas you want to add?" You ask nervously.

"I can't think when you keep making me hard," he mumbles to himself, but oh you hear what he said perfectly.

"Why do you mean by that?" You were hoping it was about how you were standing.

"What?" He says trying to pretend he didn't say anything.

"Don't play dumb, what do you mean by that?" You sound a little angry.

"I don't know why you're upset when you're the one dreaming about fucking me," he quickly covers his mouth.

You stay silent, shocked.

"What am I thinking about?" You finally ask.

"I swear to God if he knows what I'm thinking I'm killing myself" you think and he says at the same time.

You take a step back shocked.

"Please don't say you've heard everything??!?" You ask panicked.

"I can actually more or less see everything. You think more in pictures than words. So I've seen the things you think about," he says making you slap your hand over your mouth "if it makes you feel any better it doesn't bother me as much anymore."

You sit down on your chair just silently thinking about everything you've ever thought about. He's seen everything, he KNOWS everything. Oh God, he knows about the sex day dreams.

"Yeah, you're pretty creative?" He says trying to make you feel better.

"I LITERALLY DON'T CARE! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!" You yell a little (a lot) too loud for a library.

Everyone around you shushes you and you put your head down.

"I didn't mean to. Everyone else was pretty boring, but you're were interesting. I just liked all your superhero day dreams, you know?" He rubs your back "then one day you started dreaming about me running my hands up your thighs and I was weirded out of course. BUT I started finding them interesting after. Like watching a porno."

"We're doing this project and we're never talking again. And stop fucking reading my mind," you say angrily continuing the project.

You were more upset about being embarrassed than upset that he was able to read your mind. You thought it was private and that no one would know, but someone does know. The person you were thinking about knew.