Chapter 2

I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face, I had got her number

I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face, I had got her number. After 1 month of chickening out, I finally got her number. I was in a good mood as I entered my office building, I didn't pay attention to my surroundings, I am pretty sure everyone was looking at my smiling face like I had grown two heads, it is a rare sight to see after all. I directly head towards my private elevator. My office was situated on the top floor and gave an amazing view of the city from the huge glass window behind my desk, the whole wall was made of glass, I stood there for some time watching the busy streets and kept thinking of the conversation I just had with Asena. I just hope she agrees to the offer.

 I snapped out of my daze when there was a knock on my office door. "Come in" I said, my PA Ms. Dahlia Jones walked in with an iPad in hand "sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Anderson in 10 minutes. The conference room is ready, and I just got a call from Mr. Anderson's secretary that they will be here on time." 

I nodded, Sebastian Anderson, the CEO of the Anderson company is a wise man, we have been talking about this deal and how it would be beneficial for both our companies. He is 27 years old and has a good reputation. We also were batchmates in college and he has been my 'best' friend since. I still don't know why I made him my friend though, he is a pain in my ass. one thing about him that I absolutely like though is he keeps a strict boundary between personal and professional life. He is strict and determined when in business mode but also fun and goofy and a literal headache when in a personal setting, you really would want to knock him out.

 "okay, is there anything else Ms. Jones?" I asked while reading the documents on my table "no sir, that will be all" 

"I will be in the meeting room, you may leave" I didn't have to tell twice, as she hurried out of the office. people knew me as a short tempered person, and they knew not to provoke me, I didn't get the title of the ruthless billionaire by sugarcoating my words and ass kissing, I have worked my ass off to achieve this success, and I won't allow people to disrespect me and destroy my company, I have made many enemies in the short time I have been CEO, who want to see me fail. After studying business from Harvard, I helped my father and understood it all better.

But after my father died of a heart attack, I had to take over at the age of 24. And lucky to say I have expanded Krutz and co. To an even more successful level. 

I am not that short tempered.

"Sir, Mr. Anderson is here" my secretary spoke through the intercom, I stood up, buttoned my suit jacket, adjusted the cufflinks and headed for the meeting room.

This meeting room was not very big because this is for one on one company meetings. With all three walls covered with glass except for the wall attached to the door. There was a black table in the middle with about 10 black chairs around it. the screen was remote controlled which means if we want to use it we can just press a button and the screen will come out of the ceiling. Potted plants were lined near the windows to add to the room's decor.