Chapter 5 - Party After Incident

Before the Sans nightmare event...

No one POV

Patchouli and Gaster was reading some books in library.

Gaster:"...So..." he said with stop reading book and continue to talk. "I've seen your not a person get out of the library all time." he finish.

Patchouli:"Yes... I'm not like walking around to much." she said.

Gaster:"You know tha-" Patchouli stop him before continue.

Patchouli:"I know, it affects my health. Literally everyone saying this to me. Except Sans, i suppose." she said.

Gaster:"Oh! I see-" tried to say something but some blasting noises come from outside of library.

Patchouli:"Not again, Marisa is here..." she said with annoyed.

Gaster:"No... This blasting sound... It's Sans blaster." he corrected.

Patchouli:"Oh, he also has something similar to Master Spark?" she asked.

Gaster:"Not sure what is that, but something isn't right..." he said.

Patchouli:"What do you mean?" she asked.

Gaster:"Sans... He never use his blasters for no reason." he said and teleported.

After teleporting, Gaster follow the noises came from. In the end, he found the sounds coming from by Sans room. As he entered, he meeted with a huge messed room. Almost everywhere blasted, bones are stuck in walls. He seen Sans as he said:

Sans:"What the hell, did i do?" he asked to himself.

Gaster:"Sans..." he call him.

Sans came to himself.

Sans:"...Dad...?" he asked with confused.

Gaster:"Sans...Is your nightmares...shown again?" he asked.

Sans slowly nodded.

-30 minutes later-

Sans is sitting on a chair drinking some tea and flandre sitting right next to him eating her pudding.

Flandre:"Your okay skeleton friend. If you want me to boom your nightmares, i can help you." she said.

Sans:*Chuckles*"No need, buddy. I can defeat them myself as well. After all, it could be a cheating to fight with them with your Boom-er ability." he said with a joke.

In other hand, Gaster, Remilia and Patchouli talking about Sans.

Gaster:"That's what happening. After he remembered everything, those nightmare shows up." he explained.

Remilia:"Well...Maybe Patchouli can wash his brain with one of her spells." she said.

Patchouli:"That's risky. Brain washing isn't technically work how it suppose to always. Also if we think he is a skeleton, there's possible problems could happen. In this condution, i can't do anything at all." she explain.

Gaster:"That's true. As we skeleton monsters brain washing is problem to us. 30 years ago, one of my old friend tried this and forget everything he knowns. He was like in a baby mind and we can't fix it." he explain.

Remilia:"Wait...You're a skeleton?" she asked.

Gaster:"Yes, i am. In first look i'm not exactly looks like a skeleton at all. That's because of Void. As long you stay in Void, you get more distorted from your own existence. You slowly look different and lose your strength too. Like how am i looks like this right now." he explained.