Prologue

[SLASH]

It is done... The second wound made it into, the skeleton chest by human. The skeleton hope is ended...Yet again. The power boost he got ended, and everything just like ended as like the past timelines. The skeleton...with his name...Sans...Sans the Skeleton, nearing his last seconds. And in the end...He died and his body turn into nothing, but dust...

...

...

...

...Or he thought so...

...

...

...

---------------------------------------------------

In Scarlet Devil Mansion

Remilia Scarlet the person who can manipulate fates, she was drinking tea with Patchouli Knowledge.

Remilia:"Isn't today is a good day, Patchy?"

Patchouli:"Indeed, Remi. Today is a really good day. After the Red mist you try to seperate to Gensokyo, a few things change in our lifes." she said.

When they talking, Flandre came and said:

Flandre:"Uhm...sis? There's a skeleton in my room." she said.

Remilia is not understand what her sister said. Usually there always blood when she done with playing with her playmates, but a remaining skeleton is quite unusual...

Remilia:"Maybe one of your playmates skeleton, Flan. Go tell Sakuya to-"

Flandre:"No, I mean. This skeleton is has some clothes on it. And for some reason, it was moving like in pain. And yet I know that isn't the same the playmate, I played with."

After Remilia and Patchouli heard this, they go to flandre room and see the skeleton they mentioned. To a normal skeleton, his skull different to a normal skeleton skull, and yet his chest of bones slowly shouting blood for some reason.

Remilia:"...Patchy...can you help this skeleton? I can sense something is unusual with this, for some reason..." she said.

Patchouli:"You sure, Remi?" She asked.

Remilia is nodded.

Patchouli:"...Okay...let's see what I can do..." She said.

...

...

...

Sans...slowly awakening from his lack of pain, when he looked on to his chest it's covered with some bandages. Then he check his own stats.
---------------------------------------------------
Sans

The Royal Judge, and the sentry on 3 location in underground which is Snowdin, Waterfall and Hotland.

The weakest monster in underground.

HP/???

ATK/1

DEF/1

You're confused how are you still alive, after losing your power boost and getting the second [SLASH] to your chest.
---------------------------------------------------
Sans:"This is...really strange." he said with low tone.

Flandre:"I doubt it is, skeleton friend."

Sans shocked and looked his left, and he saw yellow haired and with a ponytail child.

Sans:"Huh? Who are you?" he asked.

Flandre:"I might be the one who ask, but whatever. My name is Flandre Scarlet. How about yours talking skeleton?" she ask.