Chapter forty-one: bandaids and blood.

Chapter art by: @machi_smbyk on Twitter.

TW: swearing, cuts, absolutely bullshit explanation of a horror movie 💀💀 (that's where the blood part of the title comes in...)
______________________________

Wilbur pov:

I came back up with the clothes, I had to rummage through Tommy's dresser. It's a fucking mess, I tell you.

Quackity thanked me for the clothes and closed himself in the bathroom. I was about to walk away when I heard the door click again, "Wil..? Do I- do I take the bandaids off? Like- do I replace them or..."

Oh... I hadn't thought of that. I'll grab some more so yeah, go ahead.

"Kay, thanks."

I hummed in response and grabbed my wallet off my desk. I used all the bandages last night so I need to pick up more, once I'm in the kitchen again I pass by Philza.

Hey Phil? I need to grab more plasters so can you just- I don't know, ask Q if he needs anything while I'm out? He's showering upstairs right now.

"Yeah sure, hey Wil? Did you ever find out what happened to the guy? He uhh- he doesn't seem to well. Did he even eat?"

I sigh before turning my attention to the floor.

Yeah... he uhh- he didn't tell me everything but it's- it was his dad,

Phil went wide eyed for a second before his face softened again. "...No one deserves that. That man should be in prison."

I nodded and he went back to reading something on his phone, I turned and walked off, heading straight for the store.

Quackity pov:

<five minutes later>

I really didn't want to spend too long in the shower, what if someone needed in the bathroom? I mean, I know that there's at least two more bathrooms in the house so I doesn't really make sense- but it's fine.

Besides, I wouldn't mind hanging out with Wilbur. He doesn't seem like he remembers what happened at the party at all, so I think we're all good. I just won't bring it up to him!

Once I open the bathroom door I'm hit with a rush of cold air, making me shiver a bit as I walk downstairs to look for Wil.

When I'm in the kitchen I check around the room finding no one, but there's a slight rustling sound around the corner so I walk by and "BOO BITCH."

TOMMY WHAT THE HELL?!

The blonde shrieked one of those high pitched laughs and put an arm round my shoulder, bringing me to the living room. "Come on big Q!! Tubbo came over with a movie!!"

Oh- okay?

Toms walked by the couch, letting go of my wrist and then walking up to Tubbo who was sitting in the floor. I sat on the cushions and watched as Tommy out the disc in and the pre-movie credits came on. 

I said hello to Tubbo, and looked back at Toms, who had been covering his mouth and laughing to himself. Then I saw the TV.

...Tommy... did you-? Did you put a horror movie on?

The two just laughed a little more, I don't mind scary movies. I'm just not the biggest fan of them.

"Oh come on Q! Let's watch it!!" Tubbo was smiling widely and practically bouncing out of his spot on the floor, so even if it's still morning, how could I say no? I roll my eye and agree, the twos eyes lighting up and turning their attention back to the screen.