Chapter thirty-three: NotFound manor?

Chapter art by: @ox_i_daisy on twitter.

TW: Swearing, underage drinking.
______________________________

Quackity pov:

It's Friday, I've spent all day just sitting in my room, waiting. I know, it's sad. Pitiful. But what else would I do? I don't have school today. So yes, I'm just waiting.

Right now it's eight thirty, and the party starts at nine, so I'll start getting ready now.

I get together the outfit I picked yesterday,

I decided to ditch the beanie today, I haven't been to a party in a while, so thought it'd be nice

I decided to ditch the beanie today, I haven't been to a party in a while, so thought it'd be nice. And I also just cut my hair, why wouldn't I want to show it off?

After changing I grab a bunch of black rings and put them across my hands

After changing I grab a bunch of black rings and put them across my hands. Sometimes I'll accessorize like this at school, but I haven't done that in a while either.

I'm not sure why I'm doing all this, it's just some dumb party. But- I'd still like to look nice.

Shit... it's nearly nine now, Charlie said he was gonna pick me up by now... I'll check the driveway again, oh-! He's here!

I ran downstairs, my dad was passed out on the couch still so I was being quieter. Once I'm outside I hop in the passenger seat. "Hey Quackity! You ready to go?"

Sure am!

"Sweet! Let's go then!!" Then, the brunette started up the car, driving to Pogtopia st.

Once we got there I stood outside just admiring it. There was already loud music and plenty of cars in the street. The place was really big, two- three floors maybe? There was a few balconies and large windows, but the curtains were closed. Only being able to see the purple tinted lights through them and an occasional silhouette of a person walking by.

We saw Karl waiting outside, so we met up with him and headed in. My face was automatically hit with the scent of alcohol, I thought I'd be used to it by now! It's not disgusting, but it's sort of unpleasant... I'll have to deal with it though.