Bonus: Slimecicle The Silly Stalker

Art by: IDK PLEASE TELL ME I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST AHHH

TW: swearing(?), mention of stalking :]

[Bonus chapters will most likely be shorter than regular ones.]
______________________________

Quackity pov:

There was an incident a few years back where we had a transfer student, and she hadn't said anything the whole time being there. But one day we passed by them in the hall and Charlie said "hi Avery! Are you moving back to LA soon or are you staying in the uk?"

"H-How do you know my name..?!"

Charlie just smiled, eyes green as ever.

"And I never said anything about LA? Are you stalking me-?!"

"Of course not, I don't stalk people Avery, sorry if I spooked you! I can call you Ms. Thomson instead? Is that more respectful of your boundaries? Not using first names?"

"...w-why- how? How did you get my last name?! I changed it a few years ago!"

"Yeah, it used to be Wilson, right? You changed it after your parents split, right?"

"P-Please... leave me alone!"

"Awh! I just want to be friends Ms. Thomson! I might know some of your secrets but it's okay! I won't tell!"

Then the girl ran away, Scared for her life. Charlie's facial expression never changed, same cheerful smile the whole time. Avery left a week earlier than she was supposed to, And we never saw her again.

Charlie what the hell?! How did you know all that?!

I was confused as fuck, then Charlie turned to me and said, "I know a lot of things Quackity! It's simple really, if you just watch, you find out a lot. I truly just wanted to be her friend!"

...Charlie. You can't jus- wait- how much did you know about me when we met?!

Charlie's stare turned slightly blank, "a lot. And I learned it all, by just watching during the school day."

Dude- we met when we were seven.

"Yes! I'm very observant, Nevadas! One of my hobbies is people watching! I'm very good at it. Come on! Let's get to class!!"

And that was the end of that, thank god. He knows how to connect the dots I guess. And before you ask, no, Charlie never actually stalked that girl. He just saw her alone during lunch and wanted to be friends. I don't know how he knew so much from that though, you'd think he has her medical records too. He doesn't... Right?
______________________________
[409 words]

[hello :D]

[just a deleted scene someone wanted me to post <3]

[how do you guys like Charlie being a freaky little dude? I love it, I like to imagine he just watches a lot. Like- not stalking but in school he'll watch how people interact and move and just understand everything lol]

[oh yeah and that he just has black mail on everyone but never says anything, unless it's to the person, idk like if someone's cheating on their partner he'll go up to them and be like "hey! How's <mistress/mister name> doing?" And the person will just freak tf out.]