🌏 Sorrow Point Of View 🖤

Start from the beginning

Mars growled and kept shaking his arm, "Get off of me you little flea!" Moon glared at him and bit his arm.

Mars let out a yelp, finally getting Moon off as moon hit the floor with a thump.

"..damn it! Earth, control your moon! I swear he has rabies!"

Earth just stared at them, disorientated. He slowly got up and walked towards Moon, checking if he got harmed on the landing.

Thankfully, he's injury-free.

Moon blew raspberry at Mars; to which Earth scolded him.

Earth sighed and shoke his head in disappointment. "Moon, you should know better." His voice was ruff, quite raspy.

He turned to face Mars, "Sorry, Mars. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again."

Mars stared at him for quite a while, crossing his arms while thinking.

"You sound, and look like shit." He paused looking down and rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

He swallowed before speaking, "are.." he sighed and facepalmed himself. "-are you okay?!" It came out as a rushed sentence.

Earth paused, is he okay? Yeah, he's.. fine.

"..of course I am-" Mars interrupted him with a relived sigh. "Good. You know I'm not good with that comfort crap."

Earth forced a smile on his face, momentarily vanishing as Mars turned away and started to walk back to his orbit.

It was almost his turn for Suns daily check on every planet.

By now, he'd probably checked on all the gas and ice giants, including dwarf planets.

If Earth isn't mistaken, he takes atleast five to twenty minutes on every planet, plenty of time to plan his next course of actions, carefully.

Moon rubs his head in discomfort, Earth looks over and sighs, seeing a bump he missed when checking for injuries.

He grabbed moons head carefully and looked over to inspect the now, bruised bump.

He rummaged through his supplies, ending up with a freezing ice pack.

He kneeled down to moons height, pressing the ice pack firmly on his head, Moon winced and squealed, jumping around like a little mouse.

"That hurts!!" Earth gently grabbed him by the shoulder to hold him in place.

"I know, I know, it'll be okay, calm down."
Moon sniffled and wiped his tears, once the pain has settled to a minimum amount, he grabbed the ice pack from Earth to keep it on his head himself.

Earth sighed and looked over, watching Sun and Mars converse about who knows what. He had about ten minutes left to think, though, it'll be harder with Moon now.

What's he even supposed to do at this point?

He's way too tired to think or express emotions right now.

He's just depressed right now, he'll get over it... eventually.

Moon sticks his tounge out in concentration to keep the ice pack balanced on his head, Earth smiled ever so slightly.

He sighed, leaning his head against the wall.

As much as he hated to admit it, he really didn't want to live anymore.

Moon noticed his strange behavior, and stopped balancing.

The ice pack fell to the floor as Moon flinched from the loud thud. He kneeled down and placed it back on his head, walking towards Earth.