We're Not Done.

. . .

Warning: badly written gore 😴

NO ONE'S POV

The liquid was still dripping from N's eye, and this startled him. It was thick and had small chunks in it... this was worrying. He stared at it in pure shock. Could it be...?

Was he... inside of him somehow...?

.

.

.

"We have to go back in there... he's probably trying to get out!! It's all an act!" X shouted, clearly mad at G for leaving him in there unsupervised.
"Are you sure..? There was something... dripping from his eye..." G said, his voice trailing off near the end as he shifted his gaze to the floor. "I don't know if it's safe yet-"
"I DON'T CARE IF IT ISN'T SAFE, WE HAVE TO!" X exclaimed with a voice filled with rage. And with that, X ran back into the room, but stopped as soon as he saw what was before him...

There was N, stood with his back to X. He had these strange, black tentacle looking things coming from his back... they were dripping with a black, ink-like liquid. X took a small step back as N turned to face him. There was a huge, sinister grin plastered onto his face. It went from one ear to the other. X felt his heart pounding harder in his chest, and that's when he tried to run.

...

That's when it hit him. One of N's weird tentacles had stabbed right through him.. his breathing grew quiet, and then it was pulled from his stomach. He fell to the floor, right in front of G. A pool of red liquid surrounding him on the floor. G stared at the sight with pure horror in his eyes, but N just giggled. A laugh that made a shiver go down his spine...

X lay there, twitching slightly, before his movements began to die down and his body grew cold. The blood was beginning to stain the ground below him. There was a huge hole in his back going straight through his body, you could even see inside his body from how big the hole was.

"What the fuck..." G mumbled, his hands starting to tremble. He couldn't stay here, it was dangerous. But if he ran, he'd end up just like X. He didn't know what to do, so he just... stood there.

...

"What's wrong..? Are you... scared...?" N spoke in an unsettling tone. He sounded completely different... G didn't like that. AT ALL. "You're.. what the fuck happened to you..?!" G started to panic, and then he just.. ran.

.
.
.

"I'll let you get away... this time.."

.

.

.

[427 words excluding A/N]

I wanted to write something bcs I felt motivated but idk why I came back to this book.

Uhhh yeah I might continue this but expect updates to be slow asf 😭😭

Err thanks for reading and bye bye!!!!

-Daisy