The Beginning Of The End.

!"N'S" POV!

I woke up in a room, it was extremely bright so I shielded my eyes from the blinding light. Where was I? The room was all white.. nevermind. Who took me here? I probably got caught...

Judging from the white walls and the bright white light, I knew something was up. This wasn't normal. I-

.

.

.

!N'S POV!

Where am I..? What happened? I don't remember anything.. it's all just a blur. I don't like this room, it's scary.. who took me here?! WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW?

I stopped. G walked in, being cautious and careful with every step he took. Was he scared of me? "Where am I..?" I asked worriedly
"That's for me to know and you to not know," G said bitterly. "Explain yourself, N. Why did you do it?" I was confused, what did he mean..? Was he talking about.. oh...

"I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking when I hurt O like that, I swear!-"
"I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU CONTINUED TO DO SO AFTER THAT!" G shouted. Was he serious? Did I really.. keep going? No.. that can't be true-

!"N'S" POV!

"You know, I kinda knew it was you from the start. What he did to you was unforgivable in your eyes," G told me. He knew all along. He knew the whole time.. and didn't try to talk me out of it? I mean, it probably was the smart decision. I don't regret any of it, but that part of me does..

"I.. I-"
"You regret it? Trying to make excuses again?" G interrupted
"No," I said calmly "I don't regret any of it.." G looked at me confused
"What? But you just said-"
"That isn't me anymore, that's just the small part of 'me' that's left. I'm sick of everyone's shit, including my old self's," I explained.

!N'S POV!

I dropped to the floor, this can't be true.. "G, you have to leave," I told him
"What? What's happening?"
"Just go!" G ran out the door. I stared at the floor, something dripped.. it was a black liquid.

I rubbed my eye and... it was on my hand..

The End.

.

.

.

[368 words excluding A/N]

A short chapter, but it works! A little cliffhanger for you all.

Thank you so much for all the support on this book, I originally just wanted to write 1 or 2 chapters, but having people like and read this made me feel motivated to make more, and I thank you all for that. I can't express how thankful I am through words.

Thank you for sticking with me through this amazing journey through this AU. You're free to make theories, remakes, anything! You don't need to ask permission but I'd love if you tag me in whatever amazing One By One creations you might make.

And with that, this story comes to a... break..

Hehehe, see you sooooon ;)
I lied to you again
- Daisy