2 Days Later - The First Death

Ever since what happened 2 days ago, I've been in my house, not taking a step outside. All of my curtains were closed, my windows were locked and so were the doors. I didn't want to see anyone. At all. I have had a few knocks at my door since, but I didn't pay attention to who it was.

I remember Q saying something about why F decided to do what he did after showing us why. Sure, he wanted revenge, but why would he kill other letters? It was possible that after years of being alone and forgotten, his sanity was forgotten as well, and honestly, I feel like it's happening to me.

Losing his sanity led to him looking at the past in a deeper way, what really happened and what was probably going through all their heads when he spelt that word. Now I understand, they all manipulated me, made me think that F was the evil one. All of them... but they were the evil ones.

"What has gotten into me.." I whisper to myself, slowly shaking my head. I wasn't acting like myself, I never think like that. Never. Walking over to my window, I lifted up the curtain slightly and saw O standing alone. I don't know why, but something inside of me told me to.. to kill him. He deserved it, didn't he?

I let the curtain fall back down and I walked out of the house and looked at O for a brief moment. I walked over behind him.. he turned to face me and spoke, "What do you want?" O said bitterly.
"Nothing.." I said as a reply. I couldn't think straight, my thoughts were all over the place. 'Kill him,', 'Do it while you have the chance,', 'Do it for his sake,'. Was my mind playing tricks on me?

"I'll be right back.." I said calmly, turning to my house. "Yeah, whatever," O said. His tone of voice alerted something inside me.. something bad, but it felt.. good? I walked into my house and straight to the kitchen. I opened the nearest drawer and conveniently, it was the knife drawer. I grabbed one, smiling inside, but crying at the same time.

As I headed back outside, O was already looking at me. The knife was hidden behind me, out of his view. "So, what did you want?" O asked, waiting for an answer. Something inside of me then snapped, I couldn't control myself anymore. I slowly revealed the knife from behind me, staring at the ground. "N.. what's that for..?" O said, sounding worried.

It actually brought me so much pleasure hearing him sound worried for his own life. Within an instant, I jumped onto O, holding the knife in the air ready to stab him. "WHAT ARE YOU—"... before he could finish, I plunged the knife straight into him. A sharp pain rushed through me as I saw his lifeless body on the floor.

I panicked, but only for a moment. I grabbed his body, dragged it into my house..

And burned it.