Mr. Han: Y/n look, Taehyung is successful in his business. He's doing great as a CEO and manager of the Korea's One of the biggest Industries. You should also focus on your goal.

Y/n: Appa I...

You hesitated.

Mr. Han: Hmm?

Y/n: I want to focus on myself, him and our relationship. He's a busy person. He needs care and support. I want to be that caretaker and supporter.

Mr. Han: Till when?

Y/n: What?

Mr. Han: How long will you be just his wife and nothing else?

Y/n: Appa?!

Mr. Han: Y/n, I don't want people to say that you're living on his money.

Y/n: I am living in his money only.

Mr. Han: You just eat. Dumb head!

...........

You hugged him tightly as he gave a kiss on your forehead.
You head towards your car and sit inside after bidding him goodbye.

Mr. Han: See you soon, my angel.

You laid on the bed and thought to dial him again but his phone was still switched off. You sighed and put your phone on the nightstand before drifting to sleep.

This night might be so peaceful for you but was tensed for him. He was laying on the bed thinking about his rival who's still alive. His landline rung up as he picked it.

Tae: Yes?

???: Failed or Passed?

Tae: Yah pabo!

Jimin: Just tell me already.

Tae: Half passed.

Jimin: What?

Tae: He's badly injured and would not be able to make and moves for some months but after that I don't know.

Jimin: And what about you man? Did you got some memories of this mission?

Tae: Yeah. A shot on the right shoulder and a stab mark on the left side of waist.

Jimin: This used to be fun but once you reach home. You'll understand it's not fun anymore.

Tae: I won't show her.

Jimin: Will you be able to control?

Taehyung sighed not knowing what to say so he just said bye and slept.

Next Evening

You took a sip and focused on the screen as the male lead was about to kiss the female lead for the first time

You took a sip and focused on the screen as the male lead was about to kiss the female lead for the first time. You attention was fully on their lips when some dumb head ring the doorbell. You whined but still didn't got up. The bell rang again and the episode ended making you satisfied as you lazily stood up and walked towards the door.