I swear this is really important!

Guys the re-write is out, it's called Wings of Evolution. Please stop reading this one and adding it to list I don't want to disappoint you.

Now you might be thinking, hey why are you doing this to us? First, you don't update and now you're doing a rewrite? But let me explain, so I kinda of backed myself into a corner. I'm pretty sure I mentioned how I already wrote all the chapters and they had to be edited, while this is correct I messed up the dates. So in the original writing, each chapter is basically 500 words and has so many time-skips that I literally skipped 500 years in a few chapters. When posting, the original goal was to make each chapter longer by filling in said time skips. This worked until chapter 3 because then I noticed a huge mistake... I set the beginning of the plot too far back by around 100 years. So basically I had to bs multiple chapters then which caused me to struggle. So instead of trying to salvage my mistakes, I'll do a re-write where I keep most of the stuff I add but I'll make it make more sense when it comes to the plot. So I formally apologize and you guys should expect the rewrite to already have a chapter out.

(now... this one should update weekly until I catch up to my schedule)