44•"Read my commands kitten."

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh my God!" I screamed as I got up. I was breathless and was sweating too much. My head was bursting with pain while My hairs were all over my face and I was feeling extremely hot.

I took a minute to register that it was a dream. I looked around to see myself alone. I licked my dry lips Still breathing hard. With shivering hand I picked the glass which was on the table.

I closed my eyes and started drinking the water. Once i was done I remembered my dream. I realized I just saw a wet dream....about my husband.

My cheeks turn red and i bit my lips. Opening my eyes with a shy smile at the dirty dream I was about to put the glass down when I saw my husband about whom I just saw a wet dream was standing on the door more like leaning on the door.

A scream left my mouth in surprise at that while he stood unaffected. As I composed myself I drunk his appearance. He was shirtless with a sweatpants settled very low on his waist.

His hands were folded infront of his chest, making his muscle bulge out. Unknowingly I gulped seeing the hard muscles and chest, my mind went to the dream and my cheeks turned red. But for some reason I wasn't able to move my eyes from him.

My headache long forgotten as i stared at the Adonis of my husband, the perfect lean body with right about of muscle made him look like a model ready for photoshoot.

Models should be thankful that he choosed business as his occupation!

I saw as he stood staight and walked toward me. His hawk eyes never left Me as I was quietly watching him coming near me. Perhaps the dream was messing with my mind, otherwise I am sure, him being shirtless and coming closer to me.......I was suppose to freak out by now! Not to get excited.

He stood in front of the bed without breaking eyes contact and then put his on foot on the bed. I saw his eyes lingering a little lower at my body but my all attention was on his lip which was tempting me, same as my dream.

He leaned down and his big hand touched my burning skin. I took a deep breath as he lowered his face till my level. Our nose touching almost. My heartbeat fasten and I felt my breath quicken.

He cupped my face and said-

"How are you feeling now kitten?"

His voice low, husky which made me clench my thighs. His eyes again looking deep in my eyes. I hesitantly nodded my head. Even I wasn't sure how was I feeling. The feeling of something that I want when I saw him shirtless was unknown to me, yet very demanding.

"Hmmm?" he hummed. I saw his throat vibrating as he rubbed his thumb Over my cheeks making me lean into his touch. But my focus stayed on his Adam apple which look inviting.

How will it feel to bite on them?

But before I can think anymore corrupt thoughts he put his one hand on the bed and leaned comfortably towards me, his one hand still cupping my cheeks as he nuzzled in them. I closed my eyes feeling his touch on my buring skin when he asked

"Now tell me, what were you dreaming.?"

My eyes wide opened at his question. I gulped. I can't share this with him! Now can I? He by now had his face buried in my neck sucking on the same spot luring me into the pleasure I don't know I needed.

I again closed my eyes when he bite on the spot harder then ever. A hiss left my mouth at the feeling. My hold on the bed sheet tighten. He then licked it with his tongue making me shiver.

"I asked you something.." He murmured in my neck. I bit my lips as a moan threatened to escape. My cheeks turned crimson at the thought of me sharing the dream with him. I looked away from him who by now was looking at me.