43•"You are my first and only crush xavi"

Start from the beginning

She partially yelled at me, clearly frustrated. Her face looked tired. All of my emotions and surprise dissipated as I saw her cute pout of frustration.

Although the tightening in my pants was still there, I tried to ignore it for the sake of the adorable kitten in front of me. She turned her back towards me and wiggled her body as if she were trapped.

Taking a deep breath, I imagined the exact situation, feeling the same eagerness to remove her clothes but for a different reason.

I shook my head as I felt myself becoming aroused again. I took a few deep breaths and turned her towards me. I cupped her chin, forcing my eyes not to look down at my desires.

"Why are you taking off your clothes?"

They might be uncomfortable for her. No matter how aroused I feel, she shouldn't feel uncomfortable in anything. My voice was deeper than I expected. She looked up at me and frowned.

Is it possible to look cute while frowning? Yes! Because she looks damn cute.

I just want to eat her.

"You opened yours, so I opened mine! Now do it."

She said it like it wasn't a big deal. It wasn't a big deal, but only if she wasn't drunk. I licked my dry lips as I felt my heart accelerate at the sight of her creamy back. The mole near the center of her back was clearly visible. It was inviting me to mark it as my own.

I closed my eyes as soon as I registered what I was thinking again. I can't afford to lose control now!

"Iris-"

"Kitten! Call me kitten."

I raised my eyebrows at her clear obsession with my given nickname. Her voice came out strained. She looked serious, which made my urge to laugh even after feeling aroused grow stronger. But I know if I laugh, she will be triggered so hard by this. I cleared my throat as she turned her back toward me again.

"Of course, kitten... how will we dance naked? And see, I have clothes on."

I tried reasoning. Never in a million years did I think I would be this affected by her boldness. Upon hearing me, she turned towards me and looked me up and down. Confirming the accuracy of my statement, she nodded and stood in front of me, showing me her front.

My traitorous eyes kept wandering down her body, despite my efforts to resist. I noticed her thin waist, which had a slight thickness to it. Just that small detail made me imagine how tightly she would hold me while I took her from behind. Her voluptuous ass and thick thighs made it even harder to breathe without her in my arms.

I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her closer. My own breath hitched as I felt her breasts pressed against my chest. I could even feel her hard nipples at that moment.

She slid her hand up my neck, enveloping me in her warmth. Her lavender cologne aroused me, tempting me to break all the boundaries between us.

I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of having her in my arms. She fit so perfectly that I felt like I could have her with me forever. She rested her head on my chest, and I was certain she could hear my racing heartbeat.

I don't mind showing my vulnerability, my weakness, as long as it's only for her. She's my love, my life, and she needs to know the effect she has on me, even without trying anything.

I felt her hand run through my hair, and I lowered my head to the crook of her neck. Inhaling her scent, I pressed my face against her skin, craving more contact.