41•"Are you drunk kitten?"

Začať od začiatku

"I miss your father, he was one of my good friend. I really hope you win the election and get what is rightfully yours."

His words were motivating. He had a small wrinkled smile on his face. I gave him a small smile too.

"I am trying my best sir, and with my husband and Papa on my side and with all of yours blessings. I am sure we will win"

Mr. Colin chuckled and turned toward Xavier and said.

"I already Like her dedication. She is a good choice for you."

I blushed a little at their statement but what Xavier said next made my heart skip a beat.

"She isn't a choice, she is the one for me"

I looked at him who was already looking down at me, his face calm but eyes, they were fighting like trying to deliver many emotions at the same moment trying to hide them. Not able to take this much intensity I broke the eyes contact with a crimson face.

Mr. Colin commented something which I didn't heard off, he then excused himself. Xavier's hand which was on my waist pulled me closer. A little gasp left my mouth as he does. I looked up at him only to see him looking down at me with a smirk.

"And one day,I'll think of your cheeks as an apple and will have them as my breakfast"

He said, his tone was teasing one. I looked around trying to hide my smile. I noticed few people were looking at us and I tried putting some space between us. Which of course he didn't let me. I bite on my lips as I felt multiple stares on me, at that same moment he lightly peeked my cheeks.

I became even more shy, I again tried pushing him, for got sake we are in middle of a party! I was looking away when I felt his hot breath on my exposed neck. He said-

" I so want to punish you right now kitten. You are biting your lips wearing this fucking seducing dress and chery on fucking top you are pushing me away."

I instantly stopped hearing him. I remember last time how he punished me. Just a mere thought about it and my heart beat fastened. I licked my dry lips when he again said.

"You deserve some good punishment, don't you?"

He moved back from me, his face neutral like he wasn't talking something he shouldn't right now. His hand still on my waist as he raised his one eyes brow.

He smiled at me showing his dimples but only I know, I know the sinister mind behind this sunshine smile. I gulped as he leaned to my ear and again whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll surely return all the favors you are doing to me right now, In my bedroom with some compensation on top."

My face was flushed hearing his husky voice. His hold on my waist loosened as he gracefully traveled his hand on my waist touching me sensually. I took a deep breath at his act.

"But for now, let me introduce you to some other associates." His voice which was husky a second ago turned serious and with a smirk he held my hand, entwined our fingers and moved.

And here my mind was still grasping his words. Still under his words effect I spent next few hours meeting some old people's. Some were good, some were not but as always i had a smile on my face but I can't say the same thing about Xavier. He not for a second smiled. He was continuously soothing my back. Perhaps he knew I was getting ultra bored.
.
.
.
.
.