Part One

The Kingdom of Morocco was majestic, no matter the dimension of Earth it could be found in the Infinite DC. The one Kara and Mireya came to happen to have one British Secret Service Agent by the name of James Bond. There were many Bonds across the Infinite DC with many faces. All of them sharing the same characteristics and features: tall, muscular, British, and white.

            But the one Kara and Mireya found in this reality was unique – he was a middle-aged black man who reminded them of Stacker Pentecost, an ally from a previous journey

But the one Kara and Mireya found in this reality was unique – he was a middle-aged black man who reminded them of Stacker Pentecost, an ally from a previous journey. It was difficult for Kara not to fall head-over-heels for him from the moment their paths crossed. He was as suave as his Caucasian counterparts, which made it that much harder for her to resist his charm. This lack of resistance was primarily the reason Kara and Mireya were roped into one of Bond's assignments.

An oil tycoon named Sayid Muhammed was the prime suspect in a plot to launch nuclear missiles on North Korean soil, triggering a possible war that could waste the entire earth. The codes to the missiles were kept in a silver briefcase that Muhammed always carried around with him, securely handcuffed to his left wrist. The only way to get close enough to him and the codes was through a Moroccan casino that he managed.

Being an upmarket establishment, Kara and Mireya had to transform their usual garments into something more upper-class. That meant Kara had no choice but to ditch her signature black hoodie, which she was rarely ever without, for a tight black mini-dress with split sleeves. She felt uncomfortable in it every second, tugging down on the mini-skirt, so that it didn't ride up too far to expose her butt cheeks.

 She felt uncomfortable in it every second, tugging down on the mini-skirt, so that it didn't ride up too far to expose her butt cheeks

Mireya, by contrast, wore something close to her usual attire, if not more revealing. For the mission, she put herself in a striking black evening gown with the hems of the dress cut above the hip, showing her smooth, toned legs and the sides of her buttocks. One peculiar detail Kara noticed, "You're not wearing any underwear!"

"Do you know how comfortable this silk is?" Mireya said. "I want it caressing every curve and crevice."

"It's caressing just fine," the women heard Bond over their earpieces. He was elsewhere in the casino, opting to split from his female acquaintances in favor of covering more ground. "Let's stay on task, ladies. Muhammed could show at any second."