5. Different Encounters

Start from the beginning

Soundwave nodded on getting that information and agreed with Barricade silently while focusing on the transmitted recordings. True to what Soundwave had said Starscream and Skywarp were sneaking around the Pentagon using holo forms. They were looking through various government files looking for Megatron though in Starscream's case, he was not in much of a hurry. The seeker was looking at the interesting cases the Pentagon dealt with and enjoyed the political drama that seemed to escalate from all of it. Skywarp rolled her optics at her trine sibling's petty antics knowing full well how much the younger seeker actually disliked Megatron.

Skywarp, "Starscream, I have finished searching in this section. We should move from here."

Starscream waved, "Fine, I heard you. Honestly though, how the frag are humans even alive after having not one but two World Wars that engulfed their planet? Our planet only had one, if you ignore all the invasions and we were forced to abandon our home."

Skywarp sighed, "I do not know, I can't answer all that. But we need to leave now."

Starscream placed the file he or rather his holoform was holding down, "Fine, let's go."

Skywarp, "Are you still angry over the fact that Megatron left Soundwave in charge?"

Starscream, "A little, but I am mostly furious over the fact we had to leave Vos behind. That City is our home."

Skywarp sighed as she released her holoform, "I understand. I hope what Primus said is true."

Starscream grunted, "That human is a child. I really doubt his ability to help us in any way, shape or form."

Skywarp, "You miss your sparkling, don't you?"

Starscream growled, "Enough talk!"

Just as they left a van with six men dressed in black entered the Pentagon and started to do a thorough read of the place. They were not happy when they got a positive reading there and did a thorough sweep while making sure none of the others noticed, it would be really bad if they started to panic. The one in charge Simmons was cursing under his breath, first the attack on Qatar and now this, if his meter had not picked up the reading by accident they would have never known. He was not going to complain about being sent on paper duty ever again as it was about the security and safety of their home planet.

Simmons, "Look sharp, boys and girls, what we do is very important for the safety of our home."

One of the regular workers who was there looked at him and shook her head walking away talking about over enthusiastic people. She had better things to do like figuring out who had attacked Qatar base a few hours ago and more importantly where their soldiers had disappeared to. A few hours prior to the Autobots meeting Sam the base of Qatar had been attacked by a giant scorpion. None of them were expecting to be attacked, it was supposed to be a normal mission, go to base, do patrol, report back, etc. The attack had come out of nowhere and many of the soldiers would have been dead if not for the arrival of sudden help.

Lennox eyed the Cybertronians who had introduced themselves, "So, you are in charge of this unit then?"

Elita One nodded, "Yes, is everyone alright?"

Lennox, "My men are all alive, but the kid and his family over there need to be relocated. A battle zone is no place for civilians."

Wheeljack, "There are sparklings here?"

Lennox, "Um sorry, what?"

Roadblaster, "We call our young sparklings. Teens would be younglings and young adults, Mechlings or whatever frame type you choose."

Lennox blinked, "Ah! I see. Yeah, there are kids here. Luckily they are unhurt, thanks to your timely intervention."

Chromia answered softly, "I am glad we managed to save them."