A message

When I Came to, I was Lying on the Bed Me and Lux's Shared.

Lux: M! Oh thank goodness.

I turned my Head to find Lux Looking at me with Worried Eyes.

Lux: You alright? You suddenly collapsed and passed out.

Me: I'm Fine. I...

I then remembered the Vision that I had.

Me: But I... saw something.

Lux: What?

Me: Hold on.

I sat up and scrolled through my memory Files in my Chip implant, But I couldn't Find the Memory in between now and when I passed out.

Me: Strange. It didn't Record it.

Lux: What was it that you Saw?

I then Described the Vision that I Saw to Lux. Eventually the others noticed that I was awake and Kilak and Blake Walked in.

Kilak: Are you Okay M?

Me: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... I had this sort of... Vision. But the Chip didn't Record it.

Blake: I see. Here, Show me.

Blake then Held his paw out to me, And I took it. Figuring that Memory Read would do the Trick.

Blake: Now then, Focus on the Memory.

I then started to think of the vision I had.

Blake: Are you Focusing on it?

Me: Yeah, Can you See it?

Blake: . . . No. I can't.

Huh? Blake can't View it? I tried harder, But no matter how hard I tried, There was no Response from Blake seeing it, So we let go of each other's Grasp.

Me: sorry.

Blake: it's Fine. Just tell me what you Saw.

I then began to explain what I Saw, Which left the Wolves in the room confused.

Kilak: a white person in a Void Filled with endless colorful Stars?

Me: Yeah. But I couldn't make out what they were saying. They don't appear to be Furry... more... human.

Blake: Hmmm... you don't appear to be lying. And you're saying this happened before?

Me: yeah, Right when I was getting out of the 5th Lab when Snow caught up. I also heard a Voice coming out of the 4th in Japan. I mean, J-island.

Blake: . . . Okay. A theory. I believe this person is trying to Contact you somehow through Visionary telepathy or something.

Someone's trying to contact me? But Who? Why?

Blake: Listen, if that person tries to contact you again, let us know.

Me: Okay.

DJ: Sweet, now that that's out of the Way, Should we Celebrate on our Victory?

Lux: here comes the PartyProto.

Lux smiled teasingly at DJ, who was poking his head in the room. DJ's Visor displayed his usual teasing Smile.

DJ: You know me~

Kilak: That sounds like a good Idea. Although the Black Virus in the Air hasn't dissipated yet, there's No more Voiders in the World. Are you up for it M?

For some reason, a pain in my chest started to form at the word "Party".

Me: I think I need to walk around. Clear my head a bit.

DJ: Alright man. But be back soon. It ain't a party if the star of the show ain't there.

I nodded and got up out of Bed, Then Proceeded to put on my usual Outfit, and with the help of Blake, setted up my Protection Droid. After that I walked out the door. SAI was Needed by Kilak for something so I decided to Let him stay behind. Which is unusual. I then began wandering the City, Thinking about that Figure.

Who's trying to get in contact with me? Where? Why? There's so much that doesn't make any sense. Why was I seeing them After I beat each Abyssaler? Is it because of a Connection inter--

*Wham*

Me: ow!

I was so deep in thought that I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into a Wall. Who the hell put this Wall here?!

I looked around and noticed that I was in some sort of Dead end in what appeared to be a Alleyway.

I must've been deep in thought. I better--

I then felt a Sharp pain in my Shoulder and my body became Stiff. I looked at my Shoulder...

To find out a latex Tentacle stabbed it.