A Deal with the Government

As Me and SAI were transported to the Marker, I put the TG away in my R.I.D (Recall inventory Device). I turned around to Find everyone Staring at me while Surrounding a Cuffed Razor. Lux was the one to Ran up to me and Hugged me.

Me: Woah!

Lux: Thank goodness... You're still You.

Lux's Voice was Quivering and I realized that he must've felt Despair when I was hit.

Mike: But... how?

Snow: Corruption Resistance. It's a Newly discovered Ability that made it's Appearance recently. It allows you to Resist any kind of External Abnormal Influences. Both me and Ash have it. But it's not 100% Corruption Proof unless it's at Max.

I proceeded to turn my head to Face his, I could see the Tears in his eyes.

Me: Sorry I Scared you...

Lux then Kissed me on the Lips, making me blush, but I kissed back.

Lux: It's Fine, Sweetie. I'm just glad... you made it back.

Lux then Let's Go of me, Steps back and holds out the Trigger to send those cuffed to prison.

Lux: Now then, Change His heart.

I nodded and took the trigger. I then looked over to Kilak, Blake, Leo, and Mike, Who was smiling Back at me. Probably relieved of the Fact that I'm still myself.

Me: Feel free to Stay and Watch.

I then Slowly walked towards Razor, Who was Looking at me with Fury in His eyes.

Razor: What the Hell are you doing? If you're going to Arrest me, Send me to Prison!

Me: Not yet, There one Step I've yet to do, And that's Making you Realize that what you've Done is Wrong.

Razor Scoffs

Razor: You're going to make a Change in me? What're you going to do?

Me: the Same Exact way that I've Done to the Others.

Razor fell Silent and stares at me as I mentioned his Comrades.

Razor: What?

I stopped in my tracks.

Me: I'm the Reason Why they're Missing.

I then showed a Video on my Bracelets. A Memory Montage of all the BC's Leaders and high member's Faces, twisted in Shock. The moment where I used my Ult on them, as well as when I Scolded them. I largen the Screen and Placed it in between of the Crowd

Me: They're Currently in Prison, Reflecting on their Actions and Improving themselves to Be Better in order to Receive my Forgiveness. Of course, that must be Raising some Question in you, As well as a few others... Why? What's so special about me that they decided to take this path in order to receive my forgiveness?

I then putted My Hood Down, but the one's who don't know couldn't see because of the holographic Screen.

Me: Who am I?

(The Screen then transitions to A Montage of a Human with brown eyes and Hair, Fighting and Besting Voiders, Goo beasts, BC leaders and Abyssalers alike with holographic weapons. The Final Scene Shows the Human Looking at the Crowd. And M, the same human in the Video, Steps through the screen with a smile on his Face. Shocking the one's who don't know his Identity.)

Me: Hello. Name's M.

Kilak, Blake, Mike, and Leo all Stared at me in Shock and astonishment. I continued to walk towards Razor as he Stares at me.