My Speech

The others got back and I told them that we'll be Leaving for the Lab tomorrow. When tomorrow Came, Everyone was Called to the Hanger and hopped into a Carrier. There, we had a Briefing In which Kilak Led as we were taken to the Origin Lab.

Kilak: Okay, Everything is prepared. Our goal is to Go to the Origin Lab, Find the Rift, and beat the Abyssaler. Based on the Location of the previous Rifts, Told By M, it'll be in the Deepest part and in the Largest room of the lab. That's the most likely place to Look. well then M?

I turned to look at Kilak, Who was looking at me like he's expecting something out of me.

Kilak: You're the Leader of this whole operation. Aren't you going to say a few words to us? For motivation?

Me: I... um...

I immediately got nervous as everyone was looking at me. But I took a step back and started to say what was on my mind.

Me: Y'know... I never thought that... any of this would be Possible. Ever since my mom died, The only world that I ever knew was in my room. I would play games all day long, Shutting myself out from the world. Pushing my other family members away... but then the Voiders came and I realized that I still had my brothers and dad. But they were taken away from me before I could even make things right. It left a Hole in my heart, which Dr Styles Filled in. But I even lost him to them. When I woke up and saw This world, how much it changed, I was both Amazed and Frightened. It was like... I walked Straight into a Sci-fi Furry Isekai of a Parallel world, With the Same things that killed my kind wanting to kill this world's inhabitants. I didn't want anyone to experience the Losses I've suffered, But at the same time I was Scared of you guys. But as I spent time with y'all along this journey, I slowly started to gain the Courage. To be more open with my identity. And found a new Home with all of you as Family... now you guys fill that hole. I'll be honest. I don't want any of you to Put yourself in More risk than you have to on this Last Abyssaler, probably to the point where I'm willing to paralyze you all for your sake because I know you'll follow me to the Ends of the earth. But we all know that You'll Just Kick My Ass.

The others couldn't help but laugh as Mike Commented.

Mike: Damn right

Me: So instead. I'll like to request something from you all... don't Die on me. Please.

The others Nodded with Determination in their eyes as we all felt the Craft touch down and the Door opens, I then put my hood up, got up and looked over my Shoulder as I turned to the light of the Outside.

Me: Well... Let's go Kill a Final Boss and get a good ending.