the Makings of a Agent

It's been a Day since Snow Joined us in the PH and we setted for Furcago, the Final stop on this Journey. I was sitting on the Bed while Looking out the window, Staring at the Endless Ocean. Wondering what kind of Ending I'll get on this long journey.

A few minutes later, Snow Knocks and walks in.

Snow: There you are. Lux said that you'd be here. You alright?

Me: Yeah, Just wondering... How this Journey will end.

Snow: Well, No matter what happens, we'll definitely make it a Good Ending.

But how Good?

Snow: By the way M, I know that I should've asked you this when we met, but What kind of Ult did you use on that Abyssaler? I've never seen anything like it.

I was reluctant to say it, But I decided to Tell him.

Me: Well, you wouldn't recognize it due to the Water infusion and it's not in the ult guide but... that was what I call "StarNova Ace". It's... A More powerful Variation... Of StarStream Ace.

Snow's eyes widened as I say it.

Snow: What?

Me: I know. It's practically Impossible.

Snow: Could you Give me specific Details?

Snow leaned in a bit more excitedly.

Me: well, Much like StarStream Ace, it can go through walls and Shields. However It's a Multi Combo hit attack that Covers a Extra 5 Feet. The only downside to it is that once I started the First Attack, I can't stop until I've performed the Last attack of the Combo. What's more, the Movements are Set-patterns

Snow: Set-patterns?

I then pulled up my Drawing app on my phone. And Drew some Lines.

Me: Each time I use it, Depending on the weapon, my body automatically Preform a Specific Combo chain. Meaning that my attack Pattern will always be the same, even if I want to change it. This here, Is the Pattern for Cosmic Tempest. The specific pattern for my one-hand Blade-gun.

 The specific pattern for my one-hand Blade-gun

Snow: You named your Patterns?

Me: Yeah. One for each of the weapons I can print out with my Bracelets. The one you saw me preform was called "Celestial Splash".

Snow: Huh. But still, That's incredible. I never knew that the number 1 Ult could evolve like that. Commander Kilak would Definitely want someone like you on our side.

I tensed up a bit, Which Snow seems to have noticed.

Snow: But if you're not set on being a WhiteNova, You can negotiate with Commander Kilak. Still though, Your Ult might get into the books.

There was a bit of silence between the two of us, until snow breaks it.

Snow: there's another thing that I've been wondering about.

Me: what is it?

Snow seemingly started to get a bit serious about the question.

Snow: when I told Commander Kilak about the Abyssalers, He mentioned you saying something about "we have no idea how many were Killed by them" in your reply.

I immediately saw right through him at that time. I couldn't help but Smiled at him with smug.

Me: He asked you to find out what I meant, Didn't he?

Snow: Yeah he did. It sorta concerned Him.

I took a step back and thought. I know that I can't run from them forever. Hell, I'm heading straight for them and am currently traveling with one.
And now that I think about it, I've gotten Used to this world now.

Me: It's a... Rather long and unbelievable story if I don't show proof. Which I don't have. Hell, I wouldn't even fit it in my Storage device, let alone carry it.

Snow then Tilts his Head in Confusion.

Me: You won't mind if we make a Stop somewhere? It's just along the way.

Snow: is it Related to the Abyssaler and Voiders "Kill count"?

Me: Yes...

Snow: . . . Alright then. Where to?

Me: To where this Journey of mine first began.