Assault Abyssaler

We all began to Spread out as I Charged Forward and activated my Hover Anklets. I Slashed with my Blade-gun, But one of the Blades Positioned itself like a Guard and Blocks my attack. I phased through the Abyssaler and tried again, but was Blocked by the second time.

Leo: This thing Blocks?!

Me: Well that's New-- Woah!

The Abyssaler Started to Slash at me and I Barely dodged it's Blade by parrying it. The Abyssaler Continued to Relentlessly Attack me. I tried to get the Timing of the Attacks, But they were so Fast, Causing me to Dodge early or a little late. At one Point, My Shield Broke, And I was starting to get scratches all over.

Lux: M!

All those with Ranged attacks Began Firing, Casting, and throwing their shots and weapons, Causing it to go after the Others.
Leo taps his Burst-Disk And the energy Flows Straight into his Mouth.

Leo: Hey! Dickwad!

With that, a Visible sonic wave emitted from his mouth. The Abyssaler Turned his Head towards Leo, Who's Surrounded by Lux, Joe, Mox and Koko. The Abyssaler blocked the shots with both blades and One of the Guns Started Firing in their Direction and Leo Circled around while the others Dispersed. I noticed that Lux's Shot was the Last one that Hit. but instead of going for Leo, it was Going after Lux.

Lux: What?! WHY'S IT AFTER ME?!

Me: Lux!

In instinct to protect the one I Love, I Slashed the Abyssaler Right in the Head. This caused it to Focus it's Attacks back on me. It Slashed horizontally and I phased through the opposite direction it was coming from to avoid it. Fortunately I was Able to Activate Time-control, and I Started wailing on it before Retreating.

It's Strange. Leo's Ult basically turns enemy Agro towards Him. Why did it went after Lux instead?... wait. Is it because he was the Last one to Hit it?

Once Time-Control ended, The Abyssaler fell on its Knees.

SAI: It's Down!

Everyone Immediately Charged in and Attacked. After dealing some good Hits, The Abyssaler Screeched and the others were Knocked Back, Causing their Shields to Break. The Abyssaler then turned it's head Towards Dan.

Me: Hell no you Don't!

I went in for another Slash on the Head and Began Flying around so the Abyssaler's attention is on me.

Me: Guys. Figured it out. It can only focus on One person at a time. If someone hits it once, it'll focus on that specific person. We Each take turns Taking and passing it's Agro on.

Lux: That's why it went after me and Not Leo?

Leo: Seems that Way

DJ: You Heard Him Guys!

And So, our Pass the ball game Began. Once everyone's Shields were up, Lux Drew it's Attention First. Then Dan, Milo, Lucy, Neo, Lucas, Nile, Joe, Cora, Liz, C, V, P, Y, Koko, Momo, Mike, Susan, Mox, DJ, Jen riding on Wilfred with his blades Following, Leo, Then Snow and Ash, SAI with a Pixel sword, Then back to me. At this point, it was Enough to get it back to it's Knees.

SAI: This is it! One more Ult!

Lux: Finish it M!

I tapped my Burst-Disks and printed out my iconic Blade-gun and Unleashed My Ult.

StarNova Ace: Cosmic tempest

Me: you're Dead. Love from humanity Fucker.

*SLASH*

A white light then started to burst forth from within the Final Abyssaler, and it began to twitch as if it were about to explode. And then it Exploded into a puff of mist, that then flowed back into the Hole it came from. And the hole Shrank until it Vanished.

(Yeah you Readers get the idea by now)

Everything was Silent as we all Stared at the Spot where the Rift was. Even after Ive touched the Ground, We were still processing it.

Dan: It's...

Lucas: gone.

Mox: We did it.

Mike: We Actually Did it!!!

Everyone Began Cheering at our Joint Victory over the Final Abyssaler.

DJ: Wooo that was Wild!

Kilak: Good job, all of you.

We did it. We saved the World.

Me: Thank you, Everyone.

I turned towards the Rest and gave a Greatful smile to everyone.

Me: With this, The Voiders Should start Dying all across the Globe, As well as the Virus in the air dissipating. Meaning that we Can Wake my brothers up. On behalf of humanity, and myself, Thank you... all of you.

The others started to blush and smile back at me.

Me: C'mon. Let's ge-- NNG--

A sharp pain started to Form in my head as I started seeing a pure White Figure In a Endless Void with different colored Stars.

It- --- ---- y--