Nineteen

Miss Mystic Falls came and Holly and Stefan have been trying to discover the mystery. She stayed the night as Damon and Stefan also had something going on, Thomas losing control.

Stefan looked beside him thinking about why his girlfriend has two supernatural abilities and yet one is a mystery. Holly turned a bit causing Stefan to smile.

In her dream, she was seeing some woman, the same woman she started having dreams about, she was pregnant. She had blonde hair as her father he looked excited, but worried.

She heard chanting as she watched the man kiss the pregnant woman before she collapsed in his arms causing him to cry.

Holly jerked awake causing Stefan to look at her. "Baby?"

"My mom's dead."
~~~
After her break down, Holly went to school, but she was talking to Bonnie about her about witch side. "There's two things that I have and I don't know what the other half is."

"Tell me about the dream."

"Well..."

"Bonnie!"

Holly didn't say anything else as she also needed to tell Caroline about the dream too. After all that is her best friend and she wants Caroline to know too. "We need to talk before rehearsal."

"Sure."

Elena watched the three of them leave causing her to sigh. Bonnie won't talk to her, Caroline wants her to drop out and Holly, she's been closed off.

"Thomas." She mumbled as she dialed his number.
~~~
Later that day, Stefan danced with Holly as they listened to Carol. "Don't think about your dream."

"It's hard not too." She says. "I mean the one thing I know is that the image isn't around the year I was born like I think it's from 500 years ago."

Stefan kissed her head causing her to look up at him. "I love you, Holly and we will find out soon. Promise."

Holly smiled till they were told everything was done for the day. Stefan pulled her into a hug as Caroline walked over. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not Elena's sister. By adoption yes, but by blood, no." She tells her. "There is a lot that I need to tell you, but right now is not a good time."

"When you are ready, tell me. I would never push you to tell me."

Holly hugged her. "I love you, Caroline."

"I love you, Holly."

Stefan smiled at them as he heard them. He saw how Thomas was acting causing him to kiss Holly's head as he went after his brother. "Is Stefan helping you find out?"

"He is, but there is something going on with Thomas." She tells her. "Let's go pick our dresses. Girls day out."

"Let's go!"
~~~
Holly sat in her room reading as a knock was heard. "Come in." She looked to see Elena. "Yes?"

"We may not have the same mom, but no matter what, you are my sister."

The blonde didn't know what to say. "I don't really know what to say. You've treated me badly since I got with Stefan." She says. "I still can't trust you as I don't even know if you are still after Stefan and just using Thomas..."

"I'm not using Thomas. I love him."

"Well, I still don't trust you."

"And I will fix that by finding out who your parents are."

"My mom's dead." She tells her. "I was magically put inside your mom but I have a feeling this happened long time ago."

Elena stared at her shock. Holly may be older than she thinks even though she wasn't born till now. "We will figure it out." She tells her. "I promise, Holly."

Nothing else was said as Elena left the room. Holly didn't know what to say, but she was going to go to bed and pretend that she did not hear her sister make a promise that she may not keep.
~~~
The day of Miss Mystic Falls came and Holly was getting dressed. Stefan wanted to see her, but he wanted to let her surprise him. He heard Damon talking to Thomas before lining up. The blonde stood up in her dress and headed out causing Caroline to turn and see her.

"Oh my god. Look at how beautiful you look." She says.

"Thank you.

"You'll be making Stefan's head turn."

Holly smiled as Elena walked up behind them. Hearing them announce their entry, Stefan lined up and watched as the girls started downstairs.

The one person he was looking for appeared causing him to stare in shock. Holly smiled seeing his reaction knowing Caroline was right.

Reaching the bottom, Stefan held his arm out as Holly linked hers with his. "You look amazing."

"Holly." They heard Bonnie causing the two to smile as she took a picture of them together.

Holly walked out with Stefan as they stood in front of each other to see Elena and Damon. "Where's Thomas?"

"Feeding."

Holly knew this was going to end badly, but she has to tell Stefan that she told Bonnie who is helping her. "Remember when Emily said I broke the Petrova line." He nodded. "She never knew I was magically put into Isobel. No one knew, but my father and the witch who casted the spell."

"We will find out together, baby."

Holly nodded as the dance started.
~~~
The announcing of the winner was happening. Stefan stood with Bonnie who listened. "Emily never knew about the spell casted before she was born. So this witch wasn't a Bennett witch." She tells him. "Holly is something I think probably wasn't supposed to be born and that's why all her magic and whatever she is, is coming out. The spell that was on her, it's broken."

"So whatever Holly is, she's supernatural. Always has."

"Yes." Bonnie tells him. "I think I can help her."

"How?'

"Digging into her dreams." She tells him. "Maybe I can hear the person too. Maybe she's not hearing the reason why she was put in this Isobel lady."

Stefan nodded as he heard that Holly got the tiara. "I have been trying to help, but it always comes to a dead end."

"I'm not angry at you or Holly for Grams death. Elena, I will blame as she talked us into it. Holly knew."

"Something told her she did." He says as he saw her looking at him. "No matter what, I will always love her."

Bonnie smiled as she watched him go up to Holly and kiss her. Whatever you are, Holly Gilbert. Stefan and I will help you find your true self.