Thirteen

Anna went to get Holly, but noticed the blonde wasn't in her room meaning one thing. She was with Stefan. "The doppelgänger will due then."

At the Salvatores, Holly was sound asleep with the grimoire laying in her lap. Stefan walked into his room to see her asleep. He moved the book and covered her up. Kissing her head, Stefan took his pants off to join her.
~~~
The next morning, Holly kept hearing her phone ringing and was trying to ignore it as she knew it was Elena. She raised up after she finally got tired of the ringing and answered it. "Hello?" She answered. "Shelia? I didn't know that you was calling, is something wrong?"

Stefan raised up and looked at his girlfriend. "What do you mean that Bonnie is missing?" Holly asked. "I'm coming over and you can explain everything to me and maybe me and Stefan can figure out why she's missing."

Stefan watched the blonde hang the phone up. "We find the grimoire that Damon was wanting, but Bonnie goes missing."

"I think I know who might have her. First, let's go talk to Shelia." Holly suggested. "Someone is also wanting in that tomb and Shelia has to know why Bonnie was kidnapped."

Stefan watched the blonde get out of bed and start getting dressed. He knew she was playing it smart. Finding out why Bonnie was kidnapped and she was taking the grimoire with her. Holly looked at him. "Ready?"

"Let's go."
~~~
Arriving at Shelia's, Holly stepped up to the door and knocked. Stefan was looking around till the door opened. "Holly? I thought..."

"Why would someone kidnap Bonnie? None of this didn't start till we found the grimoire to get into the tomb for Damon." Holly says. "Who built the tomb?"

"Emily Bennett."

"They need a Bennett witch to get inside, but how does this person know we have the grimoire."

"She's not stupid." Stefan says as Shelia looked at the couple in front of them. "There's someone she wants out."

"But who?" Shelia asked them.

"Her mother." Stefan tells them.
~~~
Figuring out that Ben, the person Bonnie had a date with, had an hotel room, Holly and Stefan went to the hotel to save Bonnie. Holly went up to the room as Stefan stood by. She opened the door to reveal Elena, Bonnie and Ben. Holly opened the shades on the window as Elena and Bonnie ran out.

Elena saw Stefan and walked over to hug him, but he pushed her away and went to his girlfriend and Bonnie. "Are you okay?" He asked Bonnie as Elena rolled her eyes as Stefan pushed her so he could go to Holly.

"Hello, is anyone going to ask if I'm okay?"

"No thank you." Stefan says. "I don't care what happens and I know that sounds mean, but it's the truth."

Holly looked at Stefan keeping her mouth shut. Stefan put his arm around the blonde as they walked away with Bonnie telling them why Anna had them. Elena shook her head and followed them as she wished Stefan would look at her like he does Holly, but he won't. He only wants Holly. "We kinda figured out why and knowing Damon, he probably has already made a deal."

"What do you mean?"

"To let her in or give her the grimoire."

"But she needs a witch."

"Not just any witch, though." Holly says. "She needs a Bennett witch."

Bonnie looked at Holly as did Stefan who held a proud smile. Only she would be able to understand his world without worrying. Elena watched Stefan open the door for Holly as she got in. "Why her?"

"Because I can't picture a life without Holly and plus, she's nothing like you put her out to be." Stefan states. "She puts people first instead of herself. Now, if you excuse me, my girlfriend is waiting for me and we are needing to get Damon to see that Katherine isn't in there."

Elena scoffed as she got in the back. She was not going to help one bit.
~~~
"Can we get another Bennett witch?" Holly asked not liking what might happen.

"It's only us here in Mystic Falls."

"But Damon can wait for another full moon." She looked at Stefan. "Stefan, I'm not sure about this. Something about that spell doesn't make sense, even though I can't read it, I can tell just the way Shelia is acting that this spell has some sort of consequences."

Stefan brought his girlfriend closer to him as he could tell that something was bothering her and she was very observant when it came to the supernatural. "Shelia, is there something about that spell that has consequences."

Shelia nodded. "Holly is one smart girl."

"Do you know why I was born then?"

"Yes. Emily made sure that the doppelganger cycle ended. So she casted a spell for a young girl to be the sister of the doppelganger. That's why you were born. To love Stefan and to end the cycle that would have been repeated." Shelia handed her a diary. "It's Emily's diary. All the answers to your questions is here."

Holly took the diary in her hands as she looked at Stefan. "Let's get this done and over with."

Bonnie grabbed Holly's hand. "I'm not mad at you if something happens. I want you to know that. I will simply blame Damon."

"He's the one who really wants this done."

Bonnie nodded as that was the truth. Stefan kissed her head as they walked out of the house with the feeling that something was going to happen.
~~~
Holly sat in her room with Stefan crying as Bonnie called and told them that Shelia has passed. She knew getting into that tomb was a bad idea. "We shouldn't have made her do this." She tells him.

"Baby, it's not our fault. Shelia knew what she was doing. Hell, you went into the tomb to help Damon without talking to me about it first."

"I wanted to prove him wrong, but the person he got out. He said "brother."

Stefan's eyes widened. "No." He says. "Thomas was in there this whole entire time."

"Who?"

"The other brother that Katherine loved to play with too." He tells her. "We may have trouble now."

Holly sighed as she didn't know what to say. First, the tomb, second, Shelia's death and now a brother that Stefan thought was dead is actually alive and well. "What else are we going to face together?"

"I don't know, but what ever happens, we have each other."

"That we do."