Four

Stefan stood in Holly's room trying to understand how Holly exist, but he wouldn't change that. He was knowing her and he is falling madly in love with her. He left as he decided to call her.

Holly woke up to her phone ringing. She reached over and answered it. "Hello?"

"Want to come by?"

Holly smiled as she raised up. "Sure." She said as she started getting dressed. "I have something to ask you." Hearing arguing, Holly sighed. "I'll be there soon."

"Okay."

Once she hung up, Holly walked downstairs and kissed Jenna's cheek. "What are you watching?"

"Scum Fell."

"Touchy subject." She said. "Do you need anything? I'm heading over to Stefan's."

"I'll call you."

The blonde nodded as she walked out of the kitchen to see Elena following Jeremy. This gave her the chance to escape.
~~~
In the Salvatore's house, Holly straddled Stefan as they were in a heated make out session. Stefan pulled away causing Holly to grab his face. "Feed from me."

"I don't want to, Holly. I will lose control."

"Not if you don't want me to die." She said. "Let's start small." Holly held her wrist out. "You can start from my wrist."

Stefan wasn't so sure about this, but she was insisting. He bit her wrist causing Holly to flinch. She watched him feed before moving away. He bit his wrist causing Holly to look at him weirdly. "If you drink my blood, you'll heal."

Holly nodded as she put his wrist to her lips. Stefan didn't budge as Holly's wound healed. She moved away and looked at the bite mark to see it was healed. "Amazing."

"You need to know that if you die with my blood or any vampires blood in your system, you will wake up in transition."

"Thank you for telling me." She tells him as she kissed him again. "How about you escort me to this party and then we can do whatever we want after wards. Like go see a movie or just walk around. I like to make sure I'm making the right choice in being with you."

Stefan smiled as he kissed her once again. This girl may be a mystery, but she was someone he actually wanted in his life.
~~~
The next day, Holly was dressed for the founder's ball and smiled. She heard a knock on the door and walked down to see Elena answering it. "So you agree to escort me?" She said as Holly listened.

"No, I've told you that you and me. Never gonna happen.' He tells her. "I'm here for Holly. My girlfriend.'

Holly was shocked as Elena looked behind her to see her sister in a beautiful dress. Stefan stared in shock as the blonde walked to him. "You really mean that?" She asked. "You don't want my sister."

"No." He tells her with Elena staring in shock. "Holly, these past few weeks, you have proved to me that you are nothing like those girls that I've met. I don't want someone who would later toy with my feelings. I want someone that will love me like I would them."

"It's too early to say those words, but I understand what you mean." Holly tells him as he took her hand. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

Elena didn't know what to say. He thinks she will toy with his feeling.
~~~
Outside, Stefan got Holly to look up at him. "Damon is doing something to Caroline." He tells her. "I need your help to find out what he is doing."

"Didn't you say he wants to cause you misery." He nodded. "There's your answer, but why my best friend."

"It's hurting you too."

Holly nodded as she knew what to do. They were going to have fun trying to find out what Damon's plans are and why he was targeting them. First, they needed to find out what exactly Damon is doing to Caroline.

Sorry it's not like the other stories or the show. I want to make this more like Holly's story then the actual TVD plot line. Enjoy!