Five

The original chapter 5 was deleted somehow and I didn't notice it till late. So now this will be chapter five for now on.

Holly watched Elena run off. Stefan stayed with Holly as she turned and kissed him. "I'm going to make sure she doesn't tell anyone."

"Okay."

Stefan brought Holly into a kiss causing her to smile as they stood there for a minute before the blonde left to get her sister. She doesn't want anyone knowing about the supernatural in case someone wants Elena dead. Stefan watched Holly drive off hoping she will talk some sense into her sister.
~~~
"Elena!" Holly says running after her.

"Holly, how can you be okay with this?" Elena says. "He's-he's..."

"Elena, Stefan would never hurt me in any way, even though you wish for him to." Elena stared at her shock.

"No." Elena says. "We may not get along, but wishing death upon you is something I wouldn't wish for."

"Now that, I was not expecting, but back to the topic, Stefan could never hurt any one here. It's Damon."

Elena looked at her sister. "I really don't care because vampires are evil and so is Stefan. If you want to be with him, than fine. Just leave me out of it."

Holly watched her sister leave causing her to turn and scream out as she saw Stefan. "Don't do that." She said smacking his chest. "She's scared, but she wants to be left out of this."

"So, no more feelings for me?" Stefan asked hoping that Elena being scared will keep her away from him.

"That one. I really don't know." She tells him. "How about we meet up sometime tomorrow to talk about how this happened to you."

"Sure." He said kissing her. "I'll see you later."

"Bye."
~~~
The next day, Holly was sitting on a bench waiting for Stefan. She thought about how all this was possible, but she doesn't know. The only one that knows is Stefan. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." She looked to see Stefan.

"Not really." She says. "I'm just trying to figure all this out of how vampires exist is all."

Stefan held his hand out to her. "I'll tell you everything if you take my hand."

Holly didn't think twice as she put her hand in his and the two walked away. Stefan brought up what he knows about vampires in 1864. The blonde listened to every word and felt bad for Stefan because she knew that he had small feelings for Katherine, but it changed when he realized what she was doing. Playing both brothers, from there, Katherine compelled his love the rest of the time he was human. "Stefan, you don't deserve that, but is that why you didn't want Elena."

"Yes and she reminds me of Katherine. I have to search through Damon's stuff to find a picture of Katherine. I got rid of everything after I turned." He tells her. "Meeting you, I never thought I would meet someone who would have me accepting myself for what I am."

Holly smiled. "That's because I really care for you."
~~~
Holly and Stefan arrived back home to see Vicki. "I'll go see what's going on." She tells him.

"I'll go with you."

The two walked in and stopped as they saw Vicki. "Stefan, what's going on?" Elena asked surprising the couple as she didn't make a move.

She must be too terrified. Holly thought as Stefan looked at Vicki just for her to run out. "Holly, she's in transition." He says. 'I'm going to stop her."

"Okay." Holly says as the two kiss. "Be careful."

'I will."

Elena looked at her sister. "You will never be scared of him."

"I can't, Elena and I will never fear him."
~~~
Later that night, Holly sat on the swing as Stefan arrived and sat down. "She completed the transition."

"Oh." Holly says looking at him. "Is there something the two of us can do?"

"We can try to help her. Some are just not meant to be vampires." He tells her as he kissed her head. "Go to bed and get some sleep."

"You too.' She tells him with a kiss. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Elena is scared of Stefan. She is attracted to him, but she has stopped going after him.