Sixteen

The next day, Holly woke up to see Elena in her room. "What?" She asked.

"I'm getting to know Thomas and try to move on from Stefan." She tells her. "He's making me see things that I should have seen, but ignored because I was blinded by anger."

Holly raised up and looked at her sister. "You do know that I will never trust you after all the shit you've put me through."

"I know and I'm hoping one day, you will see that I have moved on." She tells her. "I will be focusing on fixing my relationship with my sister. Starting today."

The blonde Gilbert didn't know what to think. Was she really serious? I'm not going to forgive her that easy and yet, she wants to prove it. Wonder what Thomas said to her last night after Stefan and I left. She shook her head and got out of bed to get today started.
~~~
"You're joking."

"I wished I was." She tells him. "Something strange is happening and I don't know what to feel about it."

Stefan saw Caroline talking to Thomas and Elena causing him to look at the blonde beside him. "How about the two of us leaves town for tonight?" He asked. "Just you and me."

Holly smiled as she kissed him. "I would love that very much." She tells him. "As long as the two of us leaves our phones behind and just have a good time without drama, jealousy, or whatever is next."

"Let's go, baby."

Caroline watched them leave causing her to laugh. She was hoping they would be there, but looks like they had something else planned. She hopes they have a good time and enjoy their stress free day together.

I know it's short, but I didn't want to drag Holly into the double date issue.