Seventeen

Knowing that a storm was coming had Holly making sure they had everything till the phone rang. She grabbed it and smiled. "Hey." She says. "What are you doing?"

"I need you to come by. Damon did something that will have you flipping out."

"What did he do?" She asked as Elena walked in to see Holly on the phone. "He did what! I'm on my way."

Elena watched the blonde hang the phone up and turn around just for her to scream out. "Sorry."

"Don't do that. I need to go see what type of deal Damon made." She tells her.

"Yeah. Thomas told me he needed to see me."

The blonde nodded as she was kind of surprised that Elena was going to see the middle Salvatore. She also couldn't believe that Elena was trying to prove to her that she meant what she said. Holly didn't say anything else as she walked out of the door with Elena. Jeremy wondered what was up, but than again, he was surprised with how Elena was treating Holly. Like she wants relationship with Holly. Something he didn't like as he didn't trust Elena.
~~~
Holly walked into the Salvatore house causing Stefan to smile as Elena walked by and over to Thomas. "Why would he make a deal with Pearl?'

"I don't know, but he has been acting out since Katherine hasn't been in the tomb." He tells her as she laid her head on his chest. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen." She tells him. "Promise me that you won't leave this house, I will give you blood to help with your thirst."

Stefan smiled as he picked her up and carried her upstairs. The blonde smiled as she knew what was going to happen, but they saw Thomas and Elena talking causing the two to share a look. Stefan shrugged as he continued upstairs with the love of his life in his arms. She opened the door causing Stefan to shut it with his foot. She smiled as they shared a kiss. Stefan started kissing her neck causing her to moan a little. "Oh, Stefan."

"Shhh. Thomas can hear us."

"Well I can't be quiet when you know how to make me feel good." She tells him as he bit her.

Stefan moaned as she did. Holly grabbed his shirt as she started to raise it up. He smiled as he pulled back and bit his wrist. The blonde smiled as she grabbed his wrist and started drinking his blood. Stefan ripped her shirt as her neck healed causing her to look at him. "Now what am I going to wear home?"

"One of my shirts."

"Okay." She managed to get him on the bed on his back.

Stefan looked up causing her to kiss him. She was in control now.
~~~
Later that day, Holly woke up to see she's in Stefan's room. She walked downstairs as she heard Damon and Stefan panicking. "Stefan, honey, what's wrong?"

"Thomas was kidnapped by Pearl's people. They want this town back and they are starting now. Starting with Thomas."

"What can I do?"

Damon looked at the blonde. "You will stay here with Stefan. I will handle this." He tells them. "I made a deal that caused Thomas to be taken and I will be the one to get our brother back."

"We are family." Stefan tells him. "I'm going."

Holly walked over and took his hand in hers. "I'm going too." She tells them. "I'll listen to the plan, but if Stefan goes, I go."

Damon looked at them and nodded. "Fine."

Stefan looked at her as he kissed her. "I need you to drink my blood. I can't lose you."

"I can't lose you either."

Holly smiled as she hugged him. Her phone started ringing causing her to see Elena. "Hello."

"Holly, Thomas is missing."

"We will get him back." She tells him as she looked at Stefan shocked. "We have a plan."

"I'm going too. I need to save him."

"Fine by me." She said hangin up.

"Wow."

"Yeah. Wow."
~~~
After getting Elena, Stefan and Damon told her and Elena to stay put, but Holly knew on thing after Alaric left them. Elena was going to find Thomas.

She started walking towards the house when she felt different, like something was happening to her. She walked right on in and looked at one of the vampires who came run towards her, one freaked as they saw her eyes glow yellow before she killed the vampire.

Stefan stopped seeing the one vampire fall and saw Holly holding his heart. "What happened?"

"I don't know." She tells him. "I feel different though."

Stefan wondered what was going on and knew he had to figure out more to the mystery of his girlfriend. "Let's go home."

Uh oh. Who do you think Holly's parents are? Is Holly and Elena really sisters or is what they found out hiding the true existence of Holly Gilbert. Till next time.